Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• Based in Can Tho / An Giang
• Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE)
Ensure full compliance to all HSSE and Ethics standards and policies including informing Distributors of the Company HSSE and Ethics standards and ensuring well complied Distributor HSSE program.
Be responsible for delivering SELL IN, SELL OUT Volume and Gross Margin, Power brands targets for the assigned areas.
Be responsible for exploring the market potential to ensure the company growth is faster than market & competitor growth.
Ensure that the Company’s resources are fully utilized & well executed for the mutual benefit of the company and all customers such as Sell out software for distributors, Tablet equipped for Distributor Sales Rep (DSRs).
Be responsible for communicating all Sales and Marketing initiatives to the Distributor.
Plan and execute a journey plan that maximizes sales, cost efficiency and the best use of the in-call time.
Make and track distributor sales representative’s shop route to ensure it is fully complied & improve their coverage, visit call & successful call. Maximize usage of company’s tablets that have been equipped to DSRs.
Ensure that Distributors are managed in a world-class way.
Independently manage and be responsible for delivering value to Distributors through the professional delivery of WCSC – Word Class Sales Call.
Be responsible for developing and implementing a business plan for the distributor. A regular business review must be conducted with the Distributor.
Identify the training needs, coach & develop the Distributor’s sales forces through Castrol Academy, WCSC and on-the-job training/coaching.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Performance bonus
- Healthcare for family
Yêu cầu công việc
• Educational background
Bachelor Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business Administration.
• Experience (years and nature)
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Auto lubes or FMCG.
- Advanced skills in all World Class Customer Management (WCCM) disciplines.
- Good business knowledge.
- High on energy, enthusiasm and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Strong sales & distributor management skills.
- Good Analytical skills interpersonal skills.
- Good communication and negotiation & influencing skills.
- IT skills: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Holding B1/B2 driving license.
- Spoken and written English skills at intermediate level.
- Fluent spoken and written Vietnamese is preferable.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ:Level 9, Times Square, 57-69F Dong Khoi & 22-36 Nguyen Hue, District 1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:22/02/2019