Kinh nghiệm: 2 - 5 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cử nhân
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Giám Đốc và Cấp Cao Hơn
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Monitor the distributors/key sub distributors assigned by covering administration, development and program compliance to maximize HVBL portfolio brand expansion and supervise activities of DIP/SDIP in assigned area to achieve companys goals on developing & managing distributors and sub-distributors effectively.
- To activate Call Frequency Plan by ensuring all calls are made on schedule and expected outcome achieved.
- Contribution to distributor /sub distributor development and program implementation shall be conducted following strictly the Step- Call Report template.
- Develop/prepare Distributor Profiling covering both distributors and sub-distributors which to be used in the data base information system.
- Train distributor direct sales team to provide them with the sales skills to develop and service new retail accounts
- Working together with HVBL Sales Team and Distributors Direct Sales Team to grow distribution of HVBL brands.
- Coordinating with Sales Team and all other functional department personnel (such as Finance, Brewery, Logistics and DDM) to ensure there is program compliance by assigned distributors, including the Three Choices Program.
- Review all assigned distributors monthly performance to ensure that targeted sales volume (by brands/SKU’s and to highlight any deviation from plan (target) to be brought up to the attention of DDM.
- Prove the seniority through Supervisory skills on DSM project to ensure effective implementation and meeting KPIs.
- University graduate on Business Administration/Economics
- 4-year Sales working experience in FMCG
- Supervisor skill
- Being prepared to work irregular time, overtime and travel frequently.
- Conversant in spoken and written English
- Good computer skill.
chỉ:KCN Mỹ Tho , Thành phố Mỹ Tho , Tiền Giang , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:01/01/1970