Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Quản lý cấp trung
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
The Director of Contracting plays a crucial role in leading the Contracting departments of all Easia destinations to ensure the efficient of Contracting strategies & activities to boost the company‘s development.
Mission 01: Global Contracting Strategy & Plan
- Prepare and present the Global Contracting Strategy & Plan to the BOM. Implement, update and follow up, adjust the contracting strategy & plan
- Orientation and advise/make guideline for the contracting department of each destination in order to achieve the objectives
- Evaluate the efficiency of the Global contracting actions and budgets (all destinations & all markets) and adjust (if necessary)
- Influence the BOM, Country managers for the Global Strategy of the Company.
Mission 02: Contracting Team Management.
- Recruit, organize and manage, lead, coach, guide the Contracting manager in all the destinations
- Lead the individual and team 360° assessment meetings with Contracting manager in all the destinations
Mission 03: Contracting report, plan & tools:
- Advise and review Contracting managers to create contracting plan & tools to achieve the objective of Contracting strategy. Approve the plan of contracting managers
- ERP: Work closely with Contracting & Project team to create the Contracting format on ERP (report, analysis…)
- Monitor and evaluate the monthly/quarterly/yearly Contracting Report of Contracting managers of all destinations
Mission 04: With Sales/Production/Operation/Accounting Department & SDM:
- Work closely with Sales/Production/Operation/Accounting Department to create the effective and timely Strategy and Plan and support these team to achieve the targets and objective
- Work closely with SDMs to catch up with tourism market trends in general and markets of Easia in particular to create effective and timely strategies and plans
- Co-operate with Product Managers, Operation Managers, Sales managers to have the most effective inspection plan
Mission 05: Reporting.
- Organize all the reporting of the actions to the BOM.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- A competitive salary upon qualification and experience
- Personal accident and health insurance 24/24 (AON)
- Motivation Trip
Yêu cầu công việc
- Excellent English spoken and written
- German/French/Italian/Spanish language skills is a plus
- Minimum 3-5 years’ management experience in the tourism industry (within ASIA is a plus)
- Good at management skills.
- Good at Strategic thinking skills.
- Strong analytical & critical thinking abilities;
- High expertise in Contracting & Negotiation, Communication, Leadership skills
- Team player with a positive attitude and positive influence on teams
- Flexible and willing to travel in Asia and Europe
- Strong knowledge of data processing (Microsoft Office/Mac)
- Open-minded to the multi-cultural aspect (multi-cultural company)
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:Hanoi Head Office - C/o ATS Hotel, Suite 229, Pham Ngu Lao Street, Hanoi City, Vietnam/ HCM city: Him Lam New Urban, Block M24, No 154, D1 Street, Tan Hung Ward, 7th District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:30/01/2019