Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
- Schedule sufficient daily/weekly time for assessing and aggressively improving tools and die.
- Support of the companys short-range and long-range strategic and innovative plans including the companys safety and quality systems.
- Responsible for developing, securing approval, implementing and controlling the departments annual budget including investment plan items to support the innovation plan objectives of the department and the company.
- Maintain a safe working environment in compliance with all company safety policies for all associates.
- Control monitor for maintenance activities and facility renewal.
- Assures the proper training of all Die Maintenance associates to meet all maintenance, safety, quality, and other required skills/knowledge as well as providing ongoing training to continually level up their skills.
- Develops other improvement plan activities for improving the overall efficiencies within the department
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary
- Healthcare plan for whole family
Yêu cầu công việc
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering/Automotive, Tool & Die or relevant majors
- 10+ year experience in high volume and complex manufacturing, preferably the automotive/mechanical industry
- Must have 5 years progressively responsible technical and leadership experience in a tool and die operation.
- Demonstrated successful leadership of direct organization and team
- Highly motivated, self-starter, and active learner with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Fluent English communication (4 skills) is a must
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ:Tòa nhà T13 (Tower1), Khu đô thị Times City, Quận Hai Bà Trưng, Hà Nội
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:05/05/2019