Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
– To serve as a catalyst, partnership broker, and builder of the capacity of local partners, facilitating the development process toward the improved and sustained well-being of children within their families and community, especially the most vulnerable children.
– To manage the technical projects in assigned communes.
1. COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT & SPONSORSHIP (50%)
• Facilitate partnering/ networking with and connections among different local stakeholders (formal and informal community groups, businesses, NGOs and local government agencies, etc.) to mobilize resources for the well-being of children.
• Raise awareness of local partners and community in assigned commune on WV’s Christian identity and values, child focused and community based development approach
• Facilitate capacity building for communities and local partners in AP planning and annual community review and planning
• Facilitate AP planning activities at the assigned communes
• Facilitate annual community review and planning at the assigned communes
• Support communities and partners to develop and implement the community-based disaster preparedness plans
• Facilitate capacity building for communities and local partners in the assigned communes in shared monitoring
• Facilitate shared monitoring activities and reports
• Facilitate refection meetings with participation of communities
• Facilitate annual program effectiveness/ PAF self-review and community based groups self-review
Child participation and protection:
• Strengthen child clubs and children led community initiatives
• Promote the use of child friendly tools such as photo voice, body map, river of life to increase child participation and voice in the community
• Strengthen child protection committees in the assigned communes
• Facilitate capacity building for communities and local partners in MVC mapping
• Facilitate the process of MVC mapping and updates
• Utilize MVC mapping results for program planning and support – to make sure MVC are included and best benefiting from technical project interventions/ models
• Document best practices, lesion learnt and MSC (Most Significant Change) stories of MVC and their families
• Strengthen community based groups the assigned communes and build capacity for them in micro projects planning
• Identify and engage communities and partners in micro projects
• Facilitate the community based groups in development and implementation of micro projects
• Facilitate community based groups in monitoring and reporting of micro projects.
• Include RC in project activities and monitor participation and benefits of RC and their families
• Coordinate the child registration and well-being monitoring of children, including RC in assigned communes as per sponsorship standards through the SR volunteer network
2. PROGRAM MANAGEMENT IN ASSIGNED COMMUNES (50%)
Implementation of Technical Models:
• Work closely with TPOs to introduce and build capacity for local partners on technical project models, guidelines, tools
• Facilitate the implementation of technical models in alignment with the standard guidelines (cost norms.) and tools
• Work closely with TPO and technical local partners to facilitate the supportive supervision process in assigned communes to ensure technical quality of the project models
• Mainstream CCT (CPPa, gender, environment, disability) in all project activities whenever appropriate
• Document best practices and advocate for the replication of technical project models to larger scale
• Monitor and report (ITT and narrative) on the progress of Technical Projects (monthly, semi-annually, annually)
• Facilitate communities and partners to participate in the baseline survey and evaluation in assigned communes
• Manage resources with integrity and stewardship, in compliance with WVV’s financial policies and procedures.
• Coordinate procurement and strategic sourcing in assigned commune
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Yearly bonus
- Competitive salary and allowance
- Learning & develop in international organization
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor degree, preferably in education, public health, community development, social work.
• At least 2 years work experience in community development.
• Having working experience in NGO will be an advantage.
• Experience in program implementation, community mobilization and participatory approach would be an advantage.
• Experience in capacity building for local stakeholders/partners.
• Experience of working with children and ethnic minorities.
Knowledge and skills:
• Conceptual understanding of and commitment to development work, especially Christian, child-focused, community-based development concepts, approaches and processes.
• Basic knowledge and understanding of key aspects of development work; including child protection, nutrition /health, livelihoods, resilience, advocacy, cross-cutting themes (e.g. gender, environment, disability, child participation).
• Demonstrated capacity in project management, with conceptual understanding and required competency in DME functions (e.g. Facilitate monitoring processes with partners and community, analyze and interpret monitoring data).
• Skills in facilitation of development processes, including organisation, mobilization and influence of partners (especially at commune level) and partnering among different development partners.
• Strong interpersonal skills and well-developed written and oral communications skills in Vietnamese.
• Ability to think critically and reflect.
• Ability to lead own learning and development
• Fair English skill.
• Solid computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:4th Floor, HEAC building,14-16 Ham Long, Hanoi
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:06/02/2019