Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
1. Responsible for managing assigned projects from brief to box.
2. Responsible for providing specific technical expertise to ensure effective project development and transition of footwear design into samples and production.
3. Champion the whole category team operation through leading, coaching and inspiring the talent at all levels in the development team. Constantly seeking to build the Talent & Back Fill to support the capability requirements for the future organization
1.Manage the development of assigned Category in collaboration with Category process engineering teams, Category engineering team and Product costing, Nike PMO and Nike WHQ team. Ensuring the manufacturability, material selection, development timeline and TFOB are met.
2. Supervise the direct development process between PCC Category and Nike WHQ to ensure the product integrity is at the paramount priority and focus.
3.Manages the entire portfolio of projects and ensures key dates and milestones are met.
4. Account for development area with predefined scope of responsibilities.
5. To ensure BOMs are provided to the respective department on time with precision.
6. Supervise development staffs in continuous upgrades of technical applications and soft skills (communication, problem solving, influencing etc.)
7. Coach and mentor development team members to ensure to the achievement of team objectives and shared goals.
8. Be the expert of Nike Best Practice and guide the team to build product which meets expectation.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Companys Policy
Yêu cầu công việc
- English is a must, Chinese is plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities
- Strong attention to detail and problems solving skills
- Ability to work with limited sometimes ambiguous direction.
- Ability to conceptualize and implement ideas project construction
- Proficiency with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Understanding of development process, as well as manufacturing processes
- Ability to initiate and lead team meetings
- Knowledge of math involved in costing, pricing
- Ability to work with and understand diverse cultures
- Knowledge of 2D/3D tooling file
- Knowledge of pattern construction
- Capable to handle development of project level A-F independently
- Capable to run commercialization of project level F+ / D.
Education and Major:
- College or above Major in Marketing, Business, Engineering or related field.
- English fluency in both verbal and writing
- Advanced MS Office skills and database skills with the ability to learn internal systems and programs.
Minimum 2 years experience of development related in footwear field.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
KCN Thuận Đạo - Bến Lức - Long An
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: