Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT
- The primary responsibility of the Representative, MPC is to actively manage and represent Vietnam MPC department which guide the Member organizations in conforming to the rules for Member conduct set out by the Corporation. The principle focus of this position is to ensure that Members understand and embrace companys rules .
- Responsible for managing the work flow of the MPC department and to ensure efficient and effective operation and also help to resolve issues that may emerge in the context of relationships with Members, primarily in connection with the Member Business Practices and Compliance function.
DETAILED RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES: List the expectations for each job responsibility including quality and quantity standards to which the incumbent is required to perform and receive a rating for during the Performance Appraisal.
- Ensure that all Members’ presentation and testimonials comply with all company’s internal regulations/SOPs applied to various events; at utmost transparent and non-bias manner;
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure appropriate actions have been taken where the mistake related to ROC have been identified;
- To provide guidance and training to Members and drive Members education programs such as Member Compliance Training (all levels);
- Lead search, investigate, complete issue resolution recommendations. Report to MPC Manager on all escalated issues and ensure consistent application of our rules in Vietnam;
- Strive to complete MPC files within target timeline;-
- Carry out Nutrition Club Ambassador program. To monitor the accuracy and provide feedback on the Nutrition Club Visit program;
- Travel as the need arises to attend Company/Member conferences; trainings, and or events in dealing with delicate and volatile issues and participate as a trainer/spokesperson and otherwise on Member Business Practices and Compliance worldwide seminars;
- To review all requests of promotional materials/activities from Members and also handles the related violations. These include violations from newspapers, Internet and posters;
- Address the ad hoc tasks when necessary as requested by Dept Manager.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Annual Healthcare plan
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor Degree. Law background will be a plus
- Preferably with at least 5 years working experience plus 3 years working experience in multi- national company.
- Dynamic and strong leadership skills
- Strongly customer oriented and owns excellent customer service experience; experience in MLM Company would be a plus.
- Fluent English capabilities especially in reading and writing. Good verbal and written communication skills in Vietnamese.
- Good administrative skills with hands on computer skills, able to use Windows, MS office package software.
- Able to organize workload for effective implementation.
- Ability to solve problems and challenges and carry out responsibilities under minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills. Must be self-motivated and highly attentive to details and follow-up.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure, while maintaining a positive, professional attitude in a very fast-paced environment.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
1st Floor, 5 Nguyen Gia Thieu Street, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: