Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Reports to: IT Manager.
Main role: To be responsibility for company’s cyber security.
• Provide technical direction in IT security to business operation and technical consultation in system development, new solution evaluations.
• Communicate IT Security issues and propose any controls to project company data asset. Support for any problem relating to IT security.
• Report any security gaps, design effective solution.
• Conduct penetration testing, vulnerabilities, forensic and other security risk assessment projects.
• Formulate security response plan to be able to response to Cyber security incidents.
• Educate and advice on cyber security management in response to cyber threat.
• Conduct and enhance cybersecurity awareness programs for staff, where required.
• Cyber defense plan for the company.
• Subject matter expert on securing network configuration and secure development requirement.
• Established Security monitoring systems.
• Ensure compliance with security standards and framework.
• Cybersecurity awareness training materials.
• Security solution proposals.
• Ensure and maintain IT security for whole system.
• Timely review/ update/ upgrade/ reconfigure security protections.
• Study, prevent, fix and resolve alerts, security events.
• Report timely and correctly.
• Has responsibility for personal safety, security and health & wellbeing Ensure all personnel fully and openly cooperate in safety/ security investigation without prejudice.
• Ensure sufficient resources are allocated to meet internal and external operational safety and security requirements.
• Attend safety governance committee meetings as required.
• Performing any other duties assigned by the IT Manager.
• Internal Relationship: Finance, Commerce, HR, GO, FO, Airport, Tech,…, other relating sections/departments within JPA.
• External Relationship: Group IT, IT service providers, relevant Partners.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Nhiều cơ hội đào tạo
- Chương trình vé ưu đãi dành cho Nhân viên
Yêu cầu công việc
• Willing to have business travel when required.
• Good analytical skill, problem solving skill Attention to details.
• Be able to work accurately, carefully, independently
• Able to work under high pressure.
• Self-disciplined – able to work effectively independently and in a team-work Proactive and cooperative attitude
• Education level: IT bachelor degree.
• Specific requirements:
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree in IT engineering or related fields Professional Security Certification (e.g. CEH, CHFI, ISO 27001 Implementation Practitioner)
- Have 3-5 years related work experience in similar capacity or At least 4 years’ experience in IT, in which 0.5 year IT service, 1-1.5 years in software development and 1.5-2 years in system
- Strong experience across IT Security
- Working knowledge of Cyber criminal techniques and targets Knowledge on using security tools for testing and assessment
- Solid grasp of technical concept, operating systems, network, database, cryptography, programming and scripting language
- Technology trends, security implication and directions.
- English - speaking and reading to a very good standard, at least TOEIC 500 score or equivalent
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:Tầng 3, Tòa nhà Tổng Công ty Hàng không Việt Nam – Sân bay quốc tế Tân Sơn Nhất – Thành phố Hồ Chi Minh
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:29/12/2018