Kinh nghiệm: 5 - 10 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cử nhân
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
The Customer Service Manager will provide strategic leadership and direction for the delivery of pre- and post-sales services and support to clients/customers. This position will manage all facets of customer retention including participating in the resolution of customer concerns and defining and developing a customer contact strategy.
* Job Responsibilities:
- Analyzes operational processes, escalation procedures and performs training needs assessments for identifying opportunities for service delivery improvements and value add to the customer/clients.
- Liaises between customers and manufacturing, field service, order processing and accounting to resolve status, production, delivery and billing inquiries.
- Develops and manages return materials authorization processes for ensuring customer returns, exchanges, service and repairs are done with speed and accuracy and all client/customer service delivery issues are resolved.
- Develops customer service department procedures.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Manages special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Overtime Claim: 150% Weekdays, 200% Weekends
- Shultle Bus from Hai Duong City or Hai Phong
- Having 3 meals/day if OT
- 13th Salary + Good Insurance Packages
- Probation Time: 100%
- Opportunity to be train oversea
- Bachelor Degree with major of Business Administration, Foreign Languague (of English and Korean), Trading, Social Sciences, Marketing, Customer Service.
- At least 7 years in Service/Manufacturing Industry and 2 year experience in management level
- Corporate customer service experience is preferable.
- Execellent English (essential)
- MS Office Fluency
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ:Khu đô thị Thiên Đường Bảo Sơn , Huyện Hoài Đức , Hà Nội , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:01/01/1970