Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Summary of Responsibilities:
Overall managing Policy Administration team to provide excellent services to customers and sales forces.
Being subject expert masters for Policy Administration and Billing & Remittance functions.
Providing Customer Services excellence and high quality to meet the objectives of the Corporate and company goals
- Manage Contact Center team in implementation of relating strategies, policies and processes, execute Contact Center policies, guidelines and workflows to ensure smooth operation of business and maximization of excellent service values to customers and company.
- Supervise Contact Center team in daily transactions of Inbound calls, Outbound calls (Welcome Call, Retention call, Conservation call), customer complaint handling, SMS, corporate emails, acknowledgement letter management etc to ensure service standards and compliance.
- Monitor the functional plans and relating KPI performance that deliver reduced relating unit and overall costs and process improvement on an ongoing basis, fully comply with internal and regulatory regulations.
- Monitor the functional performance in Transactional Net Promoter Score (TNPS) improvement and co-operate with external service provider(s) to implement TNPS for Contact Center touch-point.
- Delegate, coach and support staffs in performing their daily tasks.
- Define requirements for Contact Center system enhancement/development to support the operation more effectively. Cooperate with IT in business requirement finalizing and UAT execution.
- Coordinate with CSR at banks to assure service quality as per BIDV MetLife’s standards
- Provide initially checking data/reports of policy alteration, policy valuation, premium reconciliation, Persistency
- Perform periodical First Line of Defense (FLOD) case review on Contact Center transactions and propose solutions for service recovery and continuous improvement plan.
- Prepare management reports and statutory reports relating to Contact Center..
- Train and develop Contact Center staffs.
- Monitor service quality and communication with Courier for delivery matters.
- Other tasks required or assigned by Customer Service Manager
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Phúc lợi hấp dẫn: lương thưởng cạnh tranh | xét thưởng, nâng lương công bằng | giao lưu văn hóa
- Nghỉ phép năm 14 ngày/ năm
- Môi trường làm việc: trẻ trung, năng động | đồng đội tận tâm, tận tụy, tận tình
Yêu cầu công việc
- University Degree of Marketing, Economic, Commerce
- Preferably with LOMA 280 & 290
- At least 3 year experience in administrative work
- At least 3 year experience in Customer Service/ Life Insurance
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills with visionary traits
- Ability to communicate a vision and lead, guide, motivate team members towards the achievement of goals, business objectives and service standards
- Has initiative and drive to constantly review and enhance workflows of section to maximize operational effectiveness
- Customer oriented
- Proficient in Vietnamese (oral & writing), advanced English skills
- Knowledge in computer software and using computer system (OS Office). Experience in Customer management system and system testing are preferred.
- Meticulous, organized and able to work under tight deadline and pressure
- Highly committed and self-motivated
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
10th Floor, Tower A, Vincom City Towers, 191 Ba Trieu Street, Le Dai Hanh Ward, Hai Ba Trung District, Hanoi, Vietnam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: