Kinh nghiệm: 2 - 5 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Khác
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Manage company’s facebook page with posts composing for company activities and promoting consistent image about the company image branding: text content, images, video, etc.
- Plan and execute company events with all employees
- Host internal media related activities by coordinating different teams, groups, individuals to organize marketing events, social campaigns and internal events such as:
+ Weekly company meeting (music performance, presentations, game shows)
+ Company trip, team building, year-end celebration events.
+ University Open days
+ IT related conferences
+ Charity & Donation Trips
+ Events that you come up internally
* Key Benefits & Cares
- 13th month pay (yearly bonus).
- 14th month pay (profit bonus, based on business result).
- Performance review and salary adjustment 2 times a year.
- Promotion opportunity.
- Monthly team-building fund (200k/person/month).
- English/Japanese certificate incentive bonus program.
- Yearly company trip.
- Yearly Amazing Race building activities.
- Public Holiday bonus (Independence Day, Unification Day, New Year Day).
- Yearly health check at one of the top hospital in Danang.
- Bao Viet Healthcare Insurance.
- Good knowledge on social network, Experienced in running a corporate fan page
- Excellent presentation skill using MS PowerPoint and/or Keynote for Mac
- Interested in caring of detail and posing innovation at work
- Passionate in photography and graphic design
- Highly self-motivated, result oriented
- Good communication skill with capacity of getting along with different type of people
- Rich experience in planning and handling corporate events
- High requirement of English speaking & writing skill (IELTS 6.0+).
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ: Lô 35, Đường số 4, KCN Đà Nẵng, An Hải Bắc , Quận Sơn Trà , Đà Nẵng , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/01/1970