Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: 2 - 5 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cao đẳng
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
* Contract and Procurement Manager for the Travel Industry
- We are an industry leader in the Vietnamese tourism sector and we are excited to announce that we’ll be expanding our scope of operations. It is with this in mind that we have created the position of Contract and Procurement Manager. Our ideal candidate should be Vietnamese, and have a proven track record in the field of contracts and procurement management, ideally with experience as head of procurement, procurement manager, or procurement officer. Given the nature of this position a strong ability to negotiate is an absolute must.
* About the Position
- As Procurement manager you’ll be expected to find and source suppliers and the merchandise or services needed to meet our customer’s needs. You’ll be expected to use your expertise and negotiation skills to meet with vendors, work out contract terms, and make decisions that will have a major impact on the companys operations. If you enjoy data analysis, informed decision-making, and working with people both inside and outside of an organization, this position will be perfect for you. As this is a position in the Tourism industry, it has the added bonus of travelling and seeing Vietnam in all her splendour, while you attend industry events or meet with service suppliers.
- One of your main duties would be to ensure that our company is negotiating the best deals from suppliers in different areas of the business. This includes all aspects of the tourism market, from hotels and booking agents, to flights and transport services.
- Negotiate rates and contracts in companies policy
- Discuss strategies & provide sales suggestions and advice team
- Come up with promotions and deals
- Daily & weekly updating via portal with our team
- Planning inspection trips by teams or mystery guest & keep and make reports, records etc.
- Maintaining and building relationships with service providers
- Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
- Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and re-evaluate existing contracts
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
- To qualify, individuals must possess
- Vietnames nationality
- Degree in travel and tourism, hospitality business or relevant fields is preferred or at least 3 years experiences, - prior experience as a Contract & Procurement Manager
- Excellent knowledge of domestic market.
- Basic computer skills with knowledge of MS Office, Google Drive, statistics
- Excellent communication, people and negotiation skills.
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills.
- You will need to have an excellent command of english, both written and verbal, as well as an ability to - negotiate in this language.
- We need you to have strong influencing skills, strong leadership ability and innovative mindset.
- Strong analytical abilities, good knowledge of online marketing, pricing and distribution technology and excellent relationship building skills are important requirements of the role.
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience, preferably in the travel industry and contracting or online travel related sales
- Goal-driven and ambitious with a previous track record of success
- Strong analytical and presentation skills in performance and competitor analysis
- Excellent negotiation
- Solid understanding of travel agency pricing, yield management is an advantage
* The Package
- The successful candidate can expect a basic salary + bonus structure, insurance, telephone & gasoline allowance and lunch along with fantastic company benefits and thorough training on the products.
- This role offers a thorough 1 week training program for successful candidates, along with ongoing training and support.
- Open Monday - Saturday this role operates 24 working days per month that may sometimes include weekend and evening work.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:62 Hang Buom , Quận Hoàn Kiếm , Hà Nội , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:01/01/1970