Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
The Content Manager (CM) will be in charge of planning and managing all works related to project content. CM works with marketing teams and other copywriters and medical writers to create appropriate, engaging and appealing content for our customers: patients, HCPS and pharmacists. The CM will proofread and copy edit all written material at required stages—including unbranded advertising copy, collateral materials, white papers, e-mail, website content, digital copy, with high consistency based on content guideline.
The CM will manage the medical, legal, and regulatory submissions process and work with marketing agencies and internal stakeholders to produce content.
The CM is accountable for editorial and proofreading aspects of medical/scientific content and in charge of content creation for the A:CARE project, be charge of collecting feedbacks about project content.
• Have hands on content planning, editing, copywriting
• Have experience in working with doctors/medical KOLs in developing content.
• Good English command
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Medical background or Medical Writing experience is an advantage.
• Having network with HCPs who has experience as medical writers is also preferred
• Ability to conceptually organize and analyze data, interpret, and synthesize complex clinical and non-clinical statistical reports to derive key outcomes and messages
• Ability to identify unmet needs of patients, doctors or pharmacists using social media network, online forums and FG to craft the right piece of content.
• Ability to translate scientific and technical issues for diverse audiences
• Experience or background in working within the pharmaceutical industry, understanding medical communication and publications
• Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams to ensure execution of deliverable successfully
• Flexible, with positive attitude, strong ability to multi task, prioritize projects effectively and communicate at all levels within the company
• Proficient user of standard MS Office(required)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor’s degree with 5 to 10 years’ experience in content management and working in pharma/healthcare industry/healthcare publisher is an advantage
• Experience in a patient program project
• Playwriting or scriptwriting exposure or experience needed
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Melinh Point Tower, 02 Ngo Duc Ke St., Dist.1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: