Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• Reviewing existing business policies and procedures to assess the current compliance with relevant legislation, industry codes and Hong Leong Group Standards, recommend updates or improvements as appropriate.
• Identifying business areas that are new or changing where compliance procedures are required and in liaison with Head Office and other business units assist the business in designing and implementing an effective compliance framework.
• Assisting in the review of both internal compliance (Group Policies, Practices and Procedures etc) and external compliance (legal & regulatory).
• Identifying operational efficiencies and controls for safeguarding the bank’s assets.
• Providing consultative advice on various Bank projects and initiatives.
• Providing instruction and training to business managers and staff on the identification, measurement and monitoring of compliance.
• Explaining compliance management policy and guidelines clearly to management and to facilitate discussions with all related departments.
• Ensuring that the scope of responsibilities of the compliance function sufficiently cover all businesses, branches and subsidiaries
• Coordinating between the local compliance unit or department and the compliance function of the financial institution, to ensure that compliance risk is managed effectively
• Giving greater focus to areas where compliance risk is assessed to be high, while preserving appropriate coverage of all compliance risks identified
• Carrying any other duties assigned by Line Manager
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Staff Loan
- Health Care & Group Term Life Insurance
Yêu cầu công việc
• Graduate from University (main subject: banking, finance, accounting)
• Completion of advanced finance / management courses / CPA would be an advantage.
• At least 5 year experience in relation field
• Good communication in English
• Previous financial / accounting experience
• Previous experience in small team management.
• Strong ability to work in a team.
• Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively deal with people from a wide diversity of culture and social environments.
• Sound analytical and problem solving skills.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Centec Tower, 72-74 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, District 3
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: