Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Would you like to grow with one of the best leading insurance company in the world?
Would you like to develop yourself in a dynamic and open environment?
If YES, Prudential Assurance Vietnam is looking for you!
Prudential At a Glance
Being one of the leading life insurers, Prudential Vietnam is privileged to provide insurance services to millions of Vietnamese people. Prudential Vietnam has one of the largest market shares in the life insurance market with a wide range of products.
We are proud of being an Employer of Choice thanks to our great values and benefits given to our employees. Our reputation and success are built upon the talent and commitment of our people. We set the promise to our employees that we care and share in the open environment with the culture, vision and mission throughout four values: Pioneering, Thriving, Fulfilling
Working with Prudential as Compliance Assurance Manager means becoming a part of a prestigious global financial services group and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. You will be the champion in Compliance Assurance is to provide assurance to the Group and Local Business Unit [LBU]’s Management on the compliance status of LBU with Group’s, Regional Office’s standards and local government regulations.
The job holder is required is to conduct the Compliance Quality Assurance reviews as per the risk based plan which ensures the Compliance risks are adequately assessed.
- Ensure the timeliness and quality Compliance Reviews according to the Compliance Plan. .
- Effectively coordinate with relevant departments to ensure the findings are closed timely.
- Conduct the ad-hoc review/analysis to address Management’s concern on the compliance risk of the Company.
2. Key responsibilities
- Planning: Conduct the review plan with risk-based approach to ensure the appropriate focus and coverage of compliance assurance activities.
- Review: Conduct the Compliance Reviews as per the Compliance Plan and perform spot check reviews including the preparation, fieldwork, exit meetings, and reporting to ensure the review objectives (TOR) are met and review outputs (reports) are complete and communicated to the business and Senior Management
- Reporting: Review and issue the compliance review reports and prepare any reporting relevant to Compliance Assurance includes tracking the progress of actionable items.
- Liaison: Follow up with 1st line on the implementation of the agreed actions plans.
- Compliance Assurance Training and Development: Provide technical training/coaching and support/monitor development plan for the staffs.
- Support Head of Compliance Assurance in monitoring, developing the team as well as in other matters related to compliance and other project relevant to compliance functions as required.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary & Competitive Bonus & 20 days of annual leave
- Financial Support, Health care and Well-being programs for all staff and their family
- Extensive training program
Yêu cầu công việc
- Mandatory: Under-graduates in related areas (Auditing/Accounting/Banking/Economics or Commerce)
- Beneficiary: CPA Vietnam/ACCA (UK)/CPA (USA)/CIA is preferred
- Mandatory: At least 4-year experience in insurance or financial services industry
Internal Auditor experience is preferred.
Good knowledge in the insurance/banking business
3. Knowledge and skill set:
Audit, analysis, reporting
English proficiency in writing and presentation
Highly developed influencing, negotiating, decision making and presentation skills
Apply & Enjoy life at Prudential
- Competitive salary & performance bonus, sales incentives, LTIP schemes; other cash benefits: PruShare plus, Zero interest hardship loan
- Comprehensive health care programs including insurance for self & family, mental counseling, yoga class, sports clubs, health check-up, free vaccinations
- Work-life balance including open office, flexible working hour & place, 20 annual leaves, birthday leave
- Diversified recognition programs including Star Awards, PruStella, PruGems
- Intensive development programs including annual training plan, career roadmap, leadership development journey, fast track career path, international rotation
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Level 25 - 37 Ton Duc Thang District 1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: