Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
About the role
An exciting opportunity to work directly with programme impact groups and partners to overcome poverty and injustice. The Community Capacity Development Officer provides support in the planning, implementation and monitoring of the programme/projects with a particular focus on community capacity building activities for different target groups of the REMW programme.
• Facilitate, build on and strengthen community capacity building activities in the REMW programme;
• Develop, refine and/or compile training materials for the community capacity building activities;
• Plan, coordinate, and conduct community capacity building trainings, workshops with timely follow up, and coaching to the community target groups in the project sites;
• Assist with gender and Women’s Economic Empowerment (WEE) training activities for partners and ensure that diversity and inclusiveness of participants is considered;
• Produce report on each training or meeting or field monitoring/coaching, including training participants and their attendance, costs, training contents, training objectives;
• Liaise with and regularly debrief with partners and communities to ensure quality trainings and processes are implemented according to deliverables;
• Provide ongoing mentoring to partners; and
• Support Portfolio Managers to work closely with partners in budgeting, planning, implementing and monitoring activities/technical areas in charge.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Ongoing professional and personal development
- A comprehensive benefits package
- Supportive teams
Yêu cầu công việc
Ideally you will have:
• Proven experience in project management with an emphasis on community capacity building activities;
• Proven skills and experience in facilitating training and capacity-strengthening, including an understanding of adult learning principles and participatory methodologies;
• Intermediate knowledge about gender equality and women’s empowerment;
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive relationships with partners;
• Demonstrated good interpersonal skills, sound judgment, planning, problem solving and team work skills.
Why you should apply:
• Ongoing professional and personal development
• A dynamic and innovative environment
• Supportive teams
• A comprehensive benefit package
Application Deadline: Recruitment is open until positions are filled.
Please send your application that includes cover letter and CV in English via VietnamWorks quoting the position title in the subject line. Detailed position description can be accessed at: https://www.care.org.vn/opportunities-with-care/
CARE International in Vietnam
CARE is an international development and humanitarian aid organisation fighting global poverty, with a special focus on working with women and girls to bring lasting change to their communities. We work in over 93 countries around the world. CARE International has worked in Vietnam since 1989 in over 300 projects throughout the country.
CARE is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. Women, ethnic minorities and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Thanks for your interest in CARE! We are committed to each other and to the protection of the people we serve. We do not tolerate sexual misconduct within or external to our organisation and imbed child protection in all we do. Protection from sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse and child protection are fundamental to our relationships, including employment; and our recruitment practices are designed to ensure we only recruit people who are suitable to work with other staff and the people we serve. In addition to pre-employment checks, we will use the recruitment and reference process to ensure potential new staff understand and are aligned with these expectations. To find out more, please contact the Human Resources Manager.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ:Tầng 9, khu B1, tòa nhà CDC, 25 phố Lê Đại Hành, quận Hai Bà Trưng, Hà Nội
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:05/05/2019