Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
** Position Objective:
- Ensure all communication from the School is presented at the highest level of professionalism.
- Ensure communication systems and structures is streamlined and seamless.
- Ensure events are well planned and executed to the highest level of professionalism.
- Communications Manager Duties:
1. Has oversight of the systems and structure pertaining to communication in and out of the organisation.
2. Writing communication on behalf of the Head of School to the community and media.
3. Supporting the development of presentations, ensuring brand consistency and professionalism.
4. Audits the quality and content of social media and marketing language.
5. Develops and supports the implementation of clear communications guidelines for the school.
6. Coordinate with relevant departments to maintain effective telecommunications systems
7. Translation from Vietnamese to English and English to Vietnamese when required.
8. Be familiar with ISSP Health and Safety Policies and ISSP Safeguarding Policies
- Events Manager Duties:
1.The Events Manager is responsible for designing and implementing the delivery of a range of important School events that are focused on engaging with our parent community and potential ISSP Families in a networking and social format.
2. These events are spread throughout the school terms and include established school fixtures, Fundraising events and supporting our PTA and School Community.
3. These can range in size from small events of 20-30 parents to large celebrations in excess of 100 people. The events all take place within term time, and will range from breakfasts, to events during day time (largely within school hours) with 2-3 evening/weekend events per term.
4. Develop a standard for ISSP events and ensure all events are delivered to this standard
5. Coordinate the delivery of events hosted by the School. Inclusive of but exclusive to; ISSP Academy, Open Days, 6. Reading Picnics, Tet and Moon Festivals…
7. Support Admissions and Marketing with administration and implementation support, for coordinating major fundraising events: I.e. Bingo Night and Solar Buddies.
8. Support ISSP with a range of events to engage the parent community.
9. Model positive behaviours, which support the School’s Code of Ethics and Core Values
10. Assist Marketing and Advancement team as required
11. Attend staff meetings as required
12. Other duties as requested by the Head of School.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Meal Allowance
- Primeum Insurance
- up to 12 paid leaves
Yêu cầu công việc
- Completed junior year of undergraduate studies or equivalent work experience in the education domain, communications, journalism, public relations marketing or related fields.
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including telephone and email communication
- Proficient Verbal, Writing and Listening Communication - Fluent in English and Vietnamese
- Ability to work independently to accomplish tasks, taking proactive steps to improve the schools progress and success.
- Manage productive relationships within the school and broarded operations staff
- Ability to be flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Appropriate technical and IT knowledge and application
- Design / Video editing skills and basic knowledge of digital platforms is an advantage.
- Undergraduate Qualification
- English Proficiency Recognition
- At least two years of relevant experience (preferably School Contexts)
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
92 Nguyen Huu Canh, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: