Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• Provide individual and group support for students through the application process to include in the future developing workshops and holding one to one meetings providing counselling and advice as necessary
• Liaise with parents to ensure their full engagement and understanding of our processes (particularly for Vietnamese families if a Vietnamese speaker)
• Liaise with teachers to ensure the application processes are well understood and deadlines remain high profile.
• Develop knowledge of student individual circumstances
• Develop knowledge of a range of university application processes
• Promoting and assisting with student attendance at university fairs at BIS and outside of the school
College and University Guidance
• Provide research support for placement and scholarships options for students
• Provide event planning and event hosting for visiting Universities and University Fairs.
• Maintain the College and University Guidance website and Google Site
• Provide administrative and data management support for the CUG team for University applications globally and within our BridgeU account.
• Track and monitor students’ applications and collate data on HE placements
• Work with SIMS data and transcripts, with a high level of accuracy
• Providing clerical support for applications by producing transcripts and printing/scanning/stamping applications
• Support the College and University Guidance team through managing the University visits calendar and event logistics
• Manage the sending of transcripts, certificates and applications via DHL
IB Diploma Programme
• Support the IB DP Coordinator in the management of the Diploma Programme, e.g. publishing and monitoring deadlines, supporting HODs, sending out CAS reports, etc.
Ensure Safeguarding of all students by:
• Passing all Child Protection issues onto the Designated Senior Person for Child Protection.
• Continual development through the identification and implementation of your own Professional Review and Development needs to include:
• Continually striving to improve performance;
• Setting and working towards targets with the College and University Guidance Senior Counsellor, linked to the department and school development plan;
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Training activities
- Team building annual
- Health Insurance
Yêu cầu công việc
• High levels of English (spoken and written)
• Developed ICT skills
• Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; Have excellent organisational skills, being able to prioritise and manage a varied workload;
• Research skills
• Ability to liaise and collaborate confidently with students, parents and teachers.
• Be approachable, warm, resilient and good humoured;
• Be proactive and seek guidance where necessary;
• Have the clear development potential to assume a full CUG Adviser role within 2 years (to support growth needs).
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
246 Nguyen Van Huong Street, Thao Dien Ward, District 2, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: