Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
He/she will report directly to National TC Unit Head/Collection Head and shall be responsible for:
- Establishing a good rapport with the Field collection team/Planning/Strategy on forming strategies to be implemented and secure feedbacks and support each other to improve general performance.
- Conducting monthly projection on workload, headcount and performance on every working period.
- Checking and reviewing the DAILY Collection Performance Tracker, Productivity per Bucket and Daily Collector’s Reports.
- Discussing and strategizing with team on how to improve the collection performance and new strategies to be implemented to tide the gap.
- Conducting spot checking and reviewing of TC daily activities report, recording system specially those who are not meeting the minimum requirements per day and with poor collection performance.
- Assisting the National TC Unit Head/Collection Head on conducting training for new hires and refresher course on tele collection for the veterans. This can be in classroom training and actual cases.
- Ensuring all DAILY TC activities follow company policies and Collection code of conduct.
- Ensuring 100% coverage of cases allocated to tele collection. Monitoring the endorsement from TC to field collector.
- Escalating any integrity issue or Fraud cases found to Collection Head.
- Motivating and driving the team to meet the targets set every month by proper coaching and guidance.
- Supporting in interviewing/evaluating qualified candidates for tele collectors/team leaders/supervisor when needed.
- Managing the Team’s capacity for the year.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Health insurance and Social insurance regulated by Vietnam Labor Law
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Education Background University graduated, preferable business course degree holder
2. Minimum Experience Min 3 years collection experience as team leader/supervisor/manager
3. Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge , Skill, Abilities) Consumer finance business, collection system
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively with a diversify of individuals at all organization levels
PC proficiency and excellent organization skills
Ability to speak and write in English at advance level
4. Other: Integrity, innovative, customer service, collaborative
Should be confident, aggressive and have a flair for Team Management
− To get deep understanding and fully comply with (1) Corporate Integrity Policies (including: policies of Conflict of Interest, Anti-Fraud, Anti-Bribery & Corruption (Gift &Entertainment register), (2) Anti-Money Laundering Policy & Countering Terrorism Financing; (3) and regulation on your roles and responsibilities in operational manual.
− To be responsible for reporting suspected incidents of fraud.
− This job description is reviewed on annually basis and subject to change upon business requirement.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Ho Chi Minh
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: