Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Reporting to the General Manager for AHK Vietnam the Administration Manager will be responsible for managing a small team of administration staff and create an efficient communication channel from operations to the client ensuring the highest possible level of customer service.
1. Client and job screening / risk assessment.
3. Staff Management and performance reviews.
4. Ensuring the highest possible level of customer service at all times.
5. Review and improvement of administrative systems (and writing administrative standard operating procedures).
6. Staff training
7. Create a pleasant working environment.
The role may evolve in a number of different ways depending on the candidate. Some development opportunities may include:
1. Domestic and International travel.
2. Internal training at AHK’s operations outside of Vietnam.
3. Involvement with AHK Vietnam’s Marketing, Business Development, Accounting, etc. responsibilities.
4. Helping to direct the direction of the AHK Vietnam Business as part of the Senior Management team for the operation.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Internal training at AHK’s operations outside of Vietnam.
- Domestic and International travel
- Involvement with AHK Vietnam’s Marketing, Business Development, Accounting, etc. responsibilities.
Yêu cầu công việc
Required knowledge, skills and experience (this is the minimum acceptable for the candidates to be considered for the job recruitment process)
1. Proven background in an administrative / customer service role.
2. Fluent spoken and written English and Vietnamese.
3. High level of communication skills.
4. High level of IT Literacy working with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word) and emails.
Desired knowledge, skills and experience (if possessing them, then the chances of passing easily through recruitment process steps of the will be increased)
1. Experience managing small teams of people.
2. Experience working in the administration department of an international company.
3. Relevant Business Administration qualifications.
4. Previous experience at company / companies involved with commodity inspection, geology / mining, maritime / shipping, warehousing, manufacturing, engineering, heavy industry, etc.
5. This role will suit candidates who are / posses: ability to work under their own initiative, ability to lead a team, good decision-making skills, detail orientated and well organized.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Số 10/9/2, Bùi Thị Từ Nhiên, Phường Đông Hải 1, Quận Hải An, Thành phố Hải Phòng, Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: