Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
To coordinate and control all operational aspects of the assigned customer contracts while ensuring cost effectiveness, and the development of opportunities within the contracts. To manage, coach and motivate subordinate staff to achieve the company’s goals and work according to mission and vision, ensuring service level agreement compliance, maintenance of professional standards and discipline at all levels within the Operations.
1. Ensures that all desirable results under responsibility areas including KPI, stock accuracy, operational cost, customers invoicing, health and safety, and customer service are achieved.
2. Maintains good stakeholder relationships, including customers, suppliers, employees and visitors.
3. Plans, organizes and maximizes company’s resources to achieve highest efficiency, capability and productivity.
4. Ensures that all procedures/work instructions are properly documented, understood, and applied to all employees.
5. Supports training and development and maintains an organizational structure in which key talents are encouraged to seek out opportunities in ensuring growth and continued profitability.
6. Conducts recruitment activities, establishes employee goals and conducts employee performance reviews and conformance to regulations and recommends appropriate personnel action.
7. Initiates and conducts continuous improvement schemes for all areas of operations under responsibility.
8. Contributes to development and justification of budget, and identifies and acts upon any opportunities for cost reduction.
9. Leads implementations of new projects in assigned area, and identifies and pursues opportunities to sell additional services to the client or related organizations.
10. Establishes and maintains Quality Management System and Environmental Management System.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive package
- Extra Health Care
- Multinational working enviroment
Yêu cầu công việc
Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics, business administration, engineering, or sciences
- Working experience in logistics or supply chain environment (warehousing, production, inventory, or transport management) in large operation scale (at least 50 people)
- Working experience in managing people/team
- Experience in dealing with customers
Specialist Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to understand P&L
- Routing skill
- Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- Technical/functional skills
- Familiar with modern management tools such as TQM, Six sigma, KPI, JIT, Kanban, etc
Specialist Knowledge & Skills
Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- Business level presentation skill in English
- Effective negotiation skill
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
6th Floor, A&C Tower, 02 Truong Son Street, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, HoChiMinh City, Vietnam. And 7th Floor, Kinh Do Building, 292 Tay Son, Trung Liet, Dong Da, Hanoi City.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: