Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning, organizing and directing all aspects of the accounting department including controls and reports, budgets and forecasts, payments and investment.
- Ensure the compliance with Vietnamese Accounting Standards and company procedures as well as the accuracy of all information and data.
- Conduct all necessary training to keep the team’s skills and knowledge up to date.
- Review the related monthly, periodical reports, tax declarations and tax issue resolutions such as VAT, FCT, PIT, CIT, etc. as required to ensure accuracy.
- Review monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements including income statement, balance sheet, cash flow and cost analysis report to ensure accuracy
- Handle all tax matters, liaise with internal departments and external parties such as banks, auditors, tax authorities and relevant government organizations related to finance and accounting matters
- Establish, monitor and implement with team ensure daily job run smoothly.
- Maintain compliance with all state and federal regulations at all times.
- Uphold the excellent reputation of our firm.
- Maintain constant communication with Clients, State agencies and other stakeholders…
- Work collaboratively with other departments to achieve the firm’s goals.
- Assist General Manager and General Director in corporate planning and provide good financial proposals.
- Other special tasks assigned by the General Manager and Board of Directors.
- Report directly to General Manager and Board of Directors.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Được hưởng đầy đủ chế độ BHXH, BHYT và Bảo hiểm thất nghiệp
- Thực hiện đầy đủ các chế độ theo luật lao động
- Công việc ổn định, Môi trường làm việc tốt, chế độ tăng lương hằng năm
Yêu cầu công việc
- University Graduate with major in Finance or Accounting
- At least 5 years experience in the same position and work in FDI companies.
- Strong knowledge in financial analysis, accounting principles, systems, manufacturing processes and procedures
- Consistent, accurate, and thorough with an eye for details
- Exceptional organizational skills and aptitude for numbers
- Able to thrive in deadline-driven environment
- Exceptional computer skills, including Microsoft Office and databases
- Expertise working with Qickbooks and financial statements.
- Must have knowledge of Vietnamese Accounting Standards and Vietnamese laws and regulations related to accounting and tax issues.
- Strong leadership, good communication, and integrity.
- Can work under high pressure whenever necessary.
- Can communicate by English
- Male or female with pleasant personality, must be above 30 years of age.
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- Able to motivate the team and lead by example.
- Workplace: VSIP 2, Binh Duong.
How you apply
Please attach your CV in English with the latest picture.
And only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ: Ms.Hưng
Địa chỉ: Số 22, Đường số 4, KCN VSIP II, P. Hòa Phú, Tp. TDM, Tỉnh Bình Dương,
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:03/05/2019