Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
- Responsible for organizing the Accounting Department of the Company
- Prepare and guide the implementation of processes related to the operation of the Accounting Department.
- Guiding, inspecting and supervising the implementation of daily operations of accountants: collecting, spending, banking, archiving documents ... handling problems arising in the room.
- Planning and ensuring financial plans: repaying banks, buying goods, paying suppliers, other arising amounts.
- Check and supervise the observance of financial and economic policies and accounting regime in the enterprise.
- Implementing budget management of enterprises.
- Prepare monthly report on business results (internal) for the Board of Directors
- Plan and make short-term financial decisions.
- Summarize and analyze data of business activities to help the Board of Directors make the optimal business plan.
- Implement the plan of training, retraining, improving qualifications, building a team of accountants of the Company.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- The wage agreements in interview
- Able to work in an active and professional working environment
- Insurance and Paid-leaves as required by Labor Law
Yêu cầu công việc
- Graduated from university majoring in Corporate Finance; Accounting and auditing
- Certified Chief Accountant.
- Above 5 years Accounting experience in Freight Forwarding Industry.
- Knowledge to understand the laws on tax, principles - financial and accounting standards, accounting practices.
- CV in English and Photo is mandatory.
- Fluent in English both Speaking and Writing
- Able to work under pressure.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ:5 Đống Đa, Phường 2, Quận Tân Bình, TP.Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:14/02/2019