Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
- Researches and communicates food trends to the organization and advocates for their application in product development to drive differentiation and quality.
- Develops culinary prototypes and gold standards in support of the Stage Gate process and the product development team. Works to optimize and enhance the flavor, texture and appearance of new and existing products.
- Collaborates with product developers to creates and validate cooking instructions for the Olam portfolio of products across all major types of institutional and consumer appliances.
- Supports key customer account visits through sample preparation, product presentations, and identifying new product and service opportunities.
- Oversees and participates in event management and projects for executives (charity fundraising, restaurant, etc.) through the design and implementation of on trend menus for groups ranging from two to two hundred.
- Develops and conducts Culinary training programs for R&D, Sales, and Marketing to enhance product knowledge, product applications, cooking and serving suggestions, plate presentations
- Promote Olam by developing recipe and product applications to be published in trade journals, magazines and websites.
- Participates in and supports the facilitation of new product ideation sessions.
- Provides culinary input in the analysis of Olam products as well as competitors products.
- Provides food styling support to the sales and marketing teams.
- Maintains kitchens and work spaces to the highest standards
- Documents all work according to established procedures and guidelines.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- The wage agreements in interview.
- Able to work in an active and professional working environment.
- Insurance and Paid-leaves as required by Labor Law.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, culinary degree preferred. CEC / CRC certification preferred.
- Competent communication in Business English is required.
- Basic PC skills including Microsoft Office Suite etc.
- Have general understanding of business processes and environment and how this informs product development -and the success or failure of projects.
- Be comfortable interacting with and presenting to internal and external senior executives.
- Good communication skills including presenting technical ideas and writing technical reports.
- Good knowledge of restaurants or food service operations. Working knowledge of recipe and menu development.
- Solid knowledge industrial products and ingredients.
- Have a love of food, natural ability to cook, good palate and desire to share that love with others.
- Able to taste and ingest any type of food product currently under development.
- 10 years related work experience (preferably Asian Cuisines). Some form of corporate chef/R&D experience strongly preferred.
Work Location: 10th Floor, AB Tower, 76 Le Lai, District 1, HCM
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:76 Le Lai, Ben Thanh W, D.1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:19/10/2019