Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Channel Specialist will be responsible for managing Abbott Rapid Diagnostics product portfolio, achieving sales targets and growing the business within customers in a designated territory/area. He / She must possess and apply detailed product knowledge as well as thorough knowledge of clients business to introduce new products/services to clients and generate repeat sales of existing products. He / She must also refer sales leads, customer feedback, and information on competitor activity to appropriate contacts within the organization so that they can respond to changing market conditions and customer demands.
- Establish, develop and maintain relationships with customers that can benefit from Abbott products after assessing their needs, purchasing method, and frequency of contact preferences
- Develop and execute plans to meet established sales goals and objectives while maintaining territory budget
- Complete planned customer visits to make sales presentations to existing and prospective customers, provides information and support, calculates and quotes prices, takes orders, and closes sales
- Provides industry and product knowledge to customers on segment specific value propositions and helps customize the existing product portfolio to their needs with solution sales techniques
- Assist marketing and sales management in the development and implementation of new sales strategies, tactics and tools for new market opportunities
- Monitor performance against objectives and performs analysis on territory opportunities to develop customer and product forecasts
- Monitor market, customer and competitor trends and advise management on methods to improve company competitiveness
2. Responsibility- Internal Systems and Process:
- Comply with Abbott Corporate Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure all business activities are conducted professionally, aligned with regulatory and industry guidelines and are conducted in a manner consistent with Abbott’s Code of Conduct guidelines, and Abbott’s Anti-Corruption Policy
3. Responsibility- Customers:
- Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal/external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and procedures.
- Maintain key NGO account and key opinion leaders in responsible market
4. Responsibility- Conduct:
- Ensure all activities carried out by self are in accordance with legislative employment policies and safety requirements and corporate policy
- Promote a standard of excellence for quality and customer focus at Abbott.
- Comply with ARDx’s policies and procedures
- Abide by ARDx Culture & Performance policies.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Sales Incentive
- Premium Insurance
- On-boarding Training Program
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Medical technology Biology, Chemistry, Laboratory science or equivalent.
• Minimum 3-5 years of successful medical IVD sales (preferably POC)
• Pleasant personality with good interpersonal skills and service-minded.
• Aggressive, willing to take on stretch targets
• Able to work on site in Vietnam (North, Central and South)
• Proven excellence in both written and oral communication in Vietnamese Language and English
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Melinh Point Tower, 02 Ngo Duc Ke St., Dist.1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: