Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
- Conduct final audits on finished products. All rejected PO’s must be re-audit prior to shipment.
- Act as the key person to educate and standardize quality requirements to shop floor.
- Reject orders/goods if they are non-conformance to Buyer’s standard acceptable quality level.
- Conduct daily roving based on the assign Style/PO allocation, ensure major defects are identified during the In-Process checking. Generate daily roving report and submit to relevant persons in charge for acknowledgement.
- Drive continuous improvement specifically on the reduction to defective returns.
- Follow Buyer’s inspection method and how-to-measure procedures.
- Ensure that the product requirements in the AD/BOM, packing and labeling manual are meet.
- Prepare and compile all Final Audit Reports. Collect and record all findings for major defects on the inspection report.
- Generate In-Process inspection report for new in-lined style and conducts quality interactions to QC, Line Leader, Technician and Operators.
- Check if all necessary documents like Trim Cards, Approved sample, AD/BOM, Manufacturing Notice are available in the lines after the Pre-production meeting and prior to changeover.
- Responsible for the regular attendance of pre-production meeting
- Work closely with QC and feedback for all defects seen during In-Process Inspection to be aware and pay much attention during daily Roving.
- Approve all artwork mock-ups and trim card for mass production.
- Approve all sample reference such as PP Samples and Top Samples.
- Encode all inspection report at NGC website.
- Send daily and weekly FLA report to Senior QA Supervisor.
- Perform other duties as designated by the immediate Supervisor.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 14 ngày nghỉ phép có lương trong 1 năm
- Công ty có xe đưa đón nhân viên, Khám sức khỏe định kỳ, tổ chức du lịch và các hoạt động nhóm
Yêu cầu công việc
• At least 1 year experience as QA in Apparel/ Garment/ Textile
• Language FLUENT in spoken & written English
• Technical experience in apparel/textiles preferable
- Shuttle to the workplace (if in Hanoi or the factory from 10 km or more)
- Other policies under the Labor Code of Vietnam (social insurance, unemployment insurance)
- Friendly, motivated and dynamic working environment.
- Attractive salary
- Good career path development.
*** Contact information: Applications should be sent via email (attached file) or sent CV to us at companys address
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Lot CN-B4, Phu Nghia Industrial Zone, Chuong My district, Ha Noi
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: