Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Manage a Clothing products to satisfy the needs of the Customer, achieving sales, stock and profit targets.
• Manage a dort;~ as a Business Unit, in line with MCCVN Offer Management Strategy and customize to satisfy Customer Needs
• Supervise the Supply base to maximize Sales & Profitability
• Full responsibility for decisions on assortment, inventory, shelf space, promotions
• Working with Customer Management, develop and maintain the Pricing Strategy for the Category
• Provide all necessary information and documentation is passed to supporting staff, ensuring all necessary Admin is completed in a timely and fashion manner.
• Full responsibility in the development and implementation of MCC VN Own Brand Strategy within the Category
• Keep up to date with Market Trends and deliver innovation and excitement to the range
KEY RESULT AREAS
• Achievement of Commercial KPIs
• Sales, Cash Margin, Statistical Margin, Later Income, Old Stock, Potential Old Stock, Stock Rotation, Stock Days, Own Brand Share, Core Customer Share, Stock Correction & Availability.
• Manage the performance of a defined product category effectively in terms of pricing, promotion, products assortment, quality of products, planning and allocation.
• Research, analyze and evaluate the market to identify customers needs and product/range opportunities. Visit to relevant Trade & MGB Sample Shows
Work with Customer Management Team to ensure that the range fully reflects the Core Target Group needs in terms of the complete offer.
• Develop a range assortment that delivers Competitive Advantage in the Vietnamese Market.
• Identify, with Supply Chain the most effective/cost efficient means of delivering product to the store. Follow the designated Import process.
• Ensure that the Pricing Strategy is fully in place and understood by Suppliers.
• Design and implement with Merchandising Plano grams delivering correct space allocation.
• Re-assess article performance on a regular basis to identify and deal with any old stock.
• Use all the forms of Customer Communication effectively by selecting the appropriate offer for the defined Customer Groups.
• Proactively evaluate and act on results of Metro Mail and other forms of promotional activity to implement any key learnings.
• Maintain effective internal communications channel particularly with other Category Manager teams, operations, sales & marketing, logistic and other functions within the organization
• Ensure clear communication and understanding to Operations of any action taken that impacts on the Customer or Store
• OM Colleagues
• Head of Department
• Sales & Marketing functions
• Supply Chain
• Administration functions such as tax, finance etc.
• Human Resource
• Other related functions such as IT/1M, Security, Legal, QA, etc
• Target Customers (e.g. HoReCa, traders, Offices & Companies, Services)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Laptop, 13th Payment
Yêu cầu công việc
University degree, preferably in Economics, Business Management or related subjects
• Experience within the FMCG sector or relevant Industry with prior experience in supervising a small buying team.
• Fluency in Vietnamese and English languages (both written and oral)
• Good communication and negotiation skills.
• Self-disciplined with ability to work independently and under pressure.
• Strong analytical ability and good in data / figures.
• Abilities to use computer, office programs and database
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Chưa cập nhật
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: