Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
You will be part of the product management team that drives new cash product value proposition and structures customer-focused solutions.
You will cover the full range of Cash Management products as well as digital channels. This includes developing strong product value propositions, structuring innovation-driven client solutions with the Sales and Client Coverage team, competitive analysis, managing product risks and implementing regulatory changes. You will also manage the digital channels (e.g. internet banking).
Whether it is through conducting market research, or by enhancing product value proposition to meet customers needs, you will have every opportunity to shape the business.
Specifically, your role will include:
1. Support customer-focused initiatives to grow cash revenue and deposits, working closely with stakeholders including Technology, Operations, Compliance and Legal to deliver the new initiatives. This includes:
o writing business requirements;
o reviewing functional specification;
o participating in testing;
o working out efficient operational process;
o ensuring product compliance;
o documentating product guide and operational processes.
2. Support product commercialisation that includes:
o developing client-focused collateral and client onboarding document;
o providing training to the Sales and Client Coverage team;
o structuring industry-specific solutions with the Sales and Client Coverage team to acquire new clients.
3. Implement regional initiatives by working closely with the global product teams.
4. Monitor business performance, and continuously optimise operational processes and bank partnerships to maintain efficient product portfolio costs.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Good Benefits: Employee health care; Maternity leave with full paid salary, Child care leave,...
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Technical Experience
• Experience in cash management product or digital channel, preferably product management
• Good knowledge in local regulation is preferred
• Project management experience is highly preferred
• Experience working with regional teams is a plus
2. Non-technical Experience
• Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Able to manage projects and multiple partners and stakeholders
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to work both as an individual as well as a team member
• An independent individual with attention to details
• Ability to think creatively to solve problems
• 4 year experience
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yếu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Floor 11, Saigon Centre, 65 Le Loi Boulevard, District 1
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: