Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
VAN THIEL & CO. is a Dutch-owned creative design and sourcing partner to selected high-end furniture retailers across the U.S. and the globe. Our sources employ more than 15,000 people throughout the industry.
As Architects of Furniture, our family-owned team manages projects, from the first spark of inspiration to the final product, expertly guiding you throughout the entire, collaborative process. Produced with creativity, care and clockwork precision, the result is a distinctive look that buyers and homeowners love to call their own.
We believe deeply that the “right” people are our greatest asset. We value people with high energy, who possess the ability to energize others. People who are smart, creative and have a point of view. People who see the answer in every problem, versus those who see the problem in every answer. People who are driven, determined, and won’t take “no” for an answer. We value team players, people who are more concerned with what’s right, rather than who’s right.
Our organization is ever changing and growing fast. We are currently looking for a CAD Engineer to join our team in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Prepare design and technical information in CAD drawings in support of new and existing product development
• Interface with product developers and designers to ensure project objectives are met
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Company Health Insurance
- 15 days full paid leave per year
Yêu cầu công việc
The ideal candidate MUST have:
* Degree holder in Architectural Drafting, Structural Engineering or similar qualification in the field of furniture construction.
* Has at least 3-5 years of Furniture Industry experience.
* Has high level of self-motivation, communicative skills and team spirit.
* Advanced AutoCAD and Inventor skills are essential.
* Have an understanding of construction, materials and manufacturing process
* Good communication skills in English. Knowledge in Mandarin Chinese and/or Vietnamese is an asset
* Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
If you meet these criteria, then Van Thiel & Co. welcomes the opportunity to meet with you.
Interested parties, please submit your CV with expected salary to us.
All information collected is for recruitment purposes only and will be treated as strictly confidential.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Tropic Garden, Thao Dien Ward, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: