Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Incorporate compensation administration guidelines into the performance planning and budget planning processes. Propose hiring rates and advancement increases based on established guidelines
- Provide expert guidance, perspective, and support to managers and supervisors in making appropriate pay decisions.
- Communicate C&B programs and guidelines to help managers and staff understand all aspects of the compensation program.
- Update regularly the market compensation & benefit trend and new Law relating labour code, tax, insurance.
- Prepare C&B planning & analysis reports
- Administer payroll monthly.
- Consolidate monthly department overtime/leave management.
- Perform all the reports and activities related to social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, Personal Income Tax.
- Manage, update the HR information system/ database.
- Manage and administer the employee labour contracts.
- Prepares and administer all periodical labour reports required by the Government.
- Facilitate the performance appraisal process of the Company
- Assist the Board of Management and Department’s managers in:
+ Identifying goals that have been met and those where additional effort may be required.
+ Identifying performance, achievement and/or development goals for the upcoming year.
+ Making sure that the employee has an opportunity to provide input before the review is finalized.
+ Finding and suggesting solutions for unsatisfactory performance: coaching, counselling, training or termination.
STAFF WELFARE/STAFF ACTIVITIES
- Support in planning activities of Trade Union
- Support in planning company’s Team building and CSR activities
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th payment, Red envelope, Health check allowance, Team entertainment allowance
- Premium Healthcare plan
- Training opportunities
Yêu cầu công việc
- University’s graduates
- Obtain at least 3-5 years of HR general experience, especially experience in Employees Relations/ - Deep understanding of Labor Code and relevant regulations in Social Insurance, PIT etc.;
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills;
- Strong leadership and Management skill
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently as well as working in a group;
- Good time management, analytical and organizational skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint). Having experience in software Human Resources operational system would be an advantage;
- A stable person with high integrity, excellent judgment and the ability to treat all matters with utmost confidentiality and integrity.
- Fluently in English is a must.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
145-147 Nguyen Co Thach, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: