Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
* Salary and Benefits
Manage the review and recommendations of annual remuneration, reviews remuneration in line with market conditions and business projections and implement approved changes, prepare updated salary/ remuneration schedules.
Analyze compensation and benefits policies and recommend changes to develop competitive compensation plans.
Manage labor contracts and service contracts.
Manage the renewal process for foreign and VN staff medical insurance schemes and make recommendations on required changes to schemes
Provide consulting to support pay management throughout the HR lifecycle from position planning, new hire offers, transfers, and promotions and assist with labor expense budget planning
Salary and Benefit Survey Participation
Manage participation in salary surveys, and analyze data from survey and other sources to determine competitiveness both internally and externally. Coordinate data collection, research and analysis
Research the local market for specific salary and benefits practices as requested and make recommendations as appropriate.
Plan, monitor and implement employee performance appraisal on set schedule. Train managers on appraisal system, and coach employees accordingly. Resolve grievances regarding employee appraisals; provide counseling to employees and supervisors as needed and appropriate.
Oversight preparation of monthly payroll for approval and coordinate with Finance to ensure timely and accuracy remittance for employees every month. Endorse Monthly payroll, SI and PIT calculation and arrange approvals.
Oversight timely and accurate input and update of staff information in the human resources information system for accurate payroll processing and HR reporting.
Check termination payments and documents to ensure timely and accuracy remittance for employees departing AIH
Check monthly personal income tax declaration for employees and the reports going to Tax Department.
Staff Bonus Payment
Oversight implementation of approved bonus plans to meet requirements.
Monitor legislation and analyze changes to determine impact on AIH compensation and benefits provisions. Recommend appropriate changes.
Staff Relations and Communication
Oversight the C&B service delivery model to ensure an effective level of customer service
Conduct C&B briefings/training and answer queries on salary sacrifice arrangements.
Support AIH orientation programs for C&B matters
Prepare and update reference materials for staff on C&B matters
Participate on relevant committees as requested
Compliance, Reporting and Records
Design and prepare ad hoc compensation and budget related reports for management. Prepare C&B analytical reports as requested.
Oversight preparation of accurate and timely statutory reports to relevant Vietnamese government agencies.
Recommend upgrades to the HR system as required to support effective C&B processes
Manage the annual PIT finalization process on behalf of AIH report to ensure full compliance
Look for IT solutions to automate reports generating
Provide salary and benefit budget information to support annual Headcount plans and remuneration budget reports.
Create spreadsheet models to inform on HR labor expense forecast and budgeting processes.
Provide status information on salary and benefit budgets to help ensure tracking and salary costs are within budget.
- Plan and propose recruiting yearly budget and control the budget
- Develop Policy & procedures implementation of new HR policies, procedures and processes
- Manage team in order to make a full cycle recruitment process including screening candidates, scheduling and interviewing candidates; coordinating pre-employment physicals; preparing and extending offers, and onboarding of candidates and hires.
- Use social media, job boards, and other creative and effective sourcing strategies to reach high quality candidates
- Develop and maintain good relationships with recruitment channels to support recruiting activities
- Joining meetings and seminors in order to make branding, make candidate source
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Bảo hiểm y tế 24/24
- Làm việc trong môi trường thân thiện và chuyên nghiệp
Yêu cầu công việc
A: Qualifications and Pre-requisites Mandatory Bachelor degree. If English is not your first language, then evidence of a General IELTS Band Score of 6.5 (or equivalent) during the last two years should be provided. Preferable Bachelor degree in HR
B: Employment/Professional Experience Mandatory
1. 5-7 years of experience in a similar position working with both foreign and local staff in Vietnam. Working experience in Hospital is a plus
2. Experience in a multinational, multicultural workplace.
C: Competencies - skills, knowledge, abilities
- In depth knowledge of Vietnam labour law and social insurance practices and personal income tax
- High level team building and management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated superior knowledge and experience in using computer software such as Database SQL, Excel, Power Point and HR software.
- Superior customer service skills and attitude and experience in a customer service environment.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, including presentations, negotiation, liaison, and cross-cultural communication in both written and spoken English and Vietnamese.
- Highest professional ethics and demonstrated ability to work with confidential information
- Has experience conducting research and participating in salary surveys on HR and vendor survey systems.
- Extremely detail-oriented. Ability to design, implement and execute effective processes resulting in accurate data generation and reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
6 Bac Nam 3 St., An Phu Ward, Dist 2, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: