Kinh nghiệm: 5 - 10 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cử nhân
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
* Best supplier selection for adhoc goods, services
- Compile specification and volume
- Issue RFI/ RFP/RFQ and compile information for supplier shortlist
- RFI/ RFP/RFQ evaluation
- Shortlist supplier for negotiation & approval
- Select supplier and prepare sourcing results and conduct negotiations
- Conduct testing and site visits (if required)
* Contract and issue PO: Setup, amend contract in accordance operational buying process, bidding result. Manage and execute adhoc contract/PO.
* Cost saving
* Transfer number of buying adhoc to buying strategic in each category
- Evaluate continuously to transfer buying adhoc to buying strategic
* Staff management
- Create an atmosphere of camaraderie among the Staff achieving a spirit of good team-work within the Department.
- Review the workflow from time to time to update the job responsibilities of subordinate and manage delegation and monitoring of performance.
- Provide training and developing staff as necessary with the objective of improving the productivity of the Department.
- Set KPI for subordinator staff and evaluate KPI result monthly
- Meeting with your subordinator staff in order to review working plan (complete or not yet compete) & new working plan.
* Other tasks
- Directly responsible for Supplier Management and cost optimization & variances to execute THP business needs.
- Undertake regular reviews of Vendor buying/source arrangements to ensure the fulfillment of all contractual obligations, the delivery of business value and the resolution of any disputes or noncompliance whilst maintaining or exceeding the required performance standards
- Acquire industry knowledge and best practice for the Vendor Management discipline and adapt, standardize and implement the discipline and strategy to meet business objectives
- Proactively challenge current business thinking and practice on managing Vendors and seek to implement a more structured and rigorous set of control processes
- Strengthen relationships with Suppliers and internal customers, ensuring Executive sponsorship of key accounts.
- Build up & develop and regular update strategic sourcing process follow ATK
- Review and assess current commercial contracts to determine sourcing opportunities that will deliver organization-wide cost savings and business benefits, whilst protecting the companies’ interests at all times
- Providing the framework by which divisions can extract not only the goods and services of vendors but their niche expertise to add value to the business
- Determine and implement supplier performance cost reduction and continuous improvement programs.
- Manage and improve the collaboration and coordination of supply chain activities
- Communicate to the Executive Board on how Procurement provides value to THP not only by cutting costs but by managing risk and leveraging cross-functional knowledge and expertise to add value
- Develop and strengthen the relationships with Vendors to supplement and enhance the contractual arrangements, ensuring the relationships at Executive and Senior Management levels are healthy, mutually beneficial and aligned
- Ensure THP’s engagement with Suppliers meet the THP ethics and establish our commercial principles and purchasing ethics as an important statement of how we do business.
- Prioritize the Vendor Management activities based on strategic value and business importance of the buying/ source arrangements and the available team resources
- Set realistic team and individual milestones and objectives and encourage the team to exceed performance targets
- Develop and train team members through coaching and mentoring to achieve team and individual Vendor Management strategic objectives
- Use proven, effective people management skills, to ensure optimal use of team members, skills and talents. Implement and manage effective and timely staff
- Optimize the team size to ensure it fits with responsibilities and challenges. Define clear accountabilities and responsibilities for the management of Vendors, and align across the business
- Ensure maximum embedded value is extracted from the buying/source arrangements and actively seek to implement cost saving and cost avoidance opportunities
- Monitor all Vendors performance and report on overall service and business level outcomes
- Constantly strive to reduce OPEX and CAPEX expenditure from the Vendor arrangements, without compromising the business objectives or quality of service/scope
- Work with Vendors to find innovative and sustainable ways to drive cost from the source arrangements
- Manage Group shareholder interfaces with key (Raw Material, Package + MRO, Business Services, IT, Marketing) group functions and departments
- Bachelors Degree, Masters / MBA preferred or higher
- Strong bidding process and general procurement background
- At least 5 years experience in category management in a large company, food and beverage companies preferred
* Specific skills
- Effective communication
- Strong supplier / industry knowledge
- technical knowledge of category
- Demonstrated ability to work across business units and functions
- Significant project management
- Management skills
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ: 219 – Quốc Lộ 13 , Thị xã Thuận An , Bình Dương , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/01/1970