Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
**Reporting to Country Chairman/Cluster Business Support Manager, the position holder’s main responsibilities are:
Acts as the lead Financial advisor and analyst for the Finished Lubricants organization which involves leading, managing and implementing initiatives around the following key financial areas.
1. Cash Flow and Asset Management
• Play the leading role in protecting Finished Lubricants’ financial interests by ensuring Corporate internal control and asset safeguarding policies and expectations (as applicable to local laws) are in place and communicated to the organization.
• In cooperation with Finance, monitors cash flow statements to optimize working capital management and ensure that Chevron Lubricants Vietnam Limited (CLVL) operates at a net positive on a consistent basis.
• Take the lead responsibility in forecasting cash-flow and earnings and ensure that appropriate steps are taken in advance to mitigate any unforeseen circumstances which will adversely affect the P&L of the business.
• Manages and closely monitors the reconciliation of Finished Lubricants accounts done by Finance, Credit and Treasury such as (Fixed) Asset Management, Account Analysis (including Bank Reconciliation, Prepaid and Deferred Charges, Disbursements and other accounts related to CLVL.
• Provides recommendations on capital spending and provide a prudent cash management plan
• Ensures adherence to SLAs with support groups, such as Supply Chain (SC), Finance, Procurement, IT, etc. regarding service charges and quality of services received to ensure alignment and resolve conflicting issues.
• Responsible for maximizing the return on CLVL assets by ensuring and monitoring their profitable deployment and project lookback.
• Ensures that CLVL asset database is maintained and accountability is clearly identified.
• Provides ongoing economic and financial analysis on CLVL projects.
2. Credit Management
• Provides direction to Finished Lubricants organization on approved credit policies and influences direction of credit control based on interactions with Finance and external parties.
• Review and recommend credit requests and collection actions by participating to all credit board meeting.
3. Discount and Incentive Management
• Designs, Implements and diligently monitors the discount and incentive program for the Distributors, Direct customers, Operational Excellence Management Systems (OEMS), and other key accounts in conjunction with fellow Leaders of the respective channels.
• Strictly monitors that the pay outs are as per the agreed criteria, timely and is reflected appropriately in the month end reports. Team & Individual Scorecard, Rebate Letter, Validate & Verify Rebate Programs before issue credit note
• Verify the rebate calculation and make sure that the pay outs are as per the agreed criteria, timely and is reflected appropriately in the month end reports.
• Evaluates and benchmarks competitor discount schemes and makes appropriate financial recommendation to the leadership team on any changes needed to be market competitive while maintaining profitability for the business.
4. Compliance and Risk Management
• Responsible for ensuring appropriate systems and procedures are in place and operating satisfactorily towards achieving compliance with statutory requirements, regulatory and US reporting requirements.
• Maintains ongoing knowledge about transactions and events conducted within legal entities.
• Provides fiscal insight and exerts influence on decisions to ensure compliance as necessary.
• Co-ordinates with internal/external auditors on risk identifications and control, audit programs and schedule towards discharge of regulatory compliance.
• Cooperates with Finance SME’s to represent Finished Lubricants in working with internal and external audit activities.
• Make sure that sales contracts are approved and signed by appropriate authority by reminding the sales team at least 30 days before the contract expiry date and follow up until the contracts signed.
5. Pricing Management
• Responsible for the formulation and implementation of pricing policies and strategies to ensure optimized earnings.
• Leads in analyzing competition and pricing trends in the market place.
• Make sure that PMM (Pricing & Margin Management) version are launched with costs updated on time and to ensure the random check for the accuracy between the LFT and invoices prices.
• Recommends and implements price adjustments based on cost of goods increases and analyzes cost impacts and recoveries.
• Provide Coaching to Pricing Analyst and participate in to the pricing meeting, recommend and implement price adjustments based on cost of goods increases and analyzes cost impacts and recoveries.
• Responsible for evaluating incentives economics to ensure maximized returns in terms of sales and margins.
6. Cost Management
• Manages the review and analysis of the monthly actual operating expenses for CLVL
• Provides the relevant explanations on significant variances on a month to month basis and against plan – and provides action plans to mitigate the variance and follows thru with the implementation of those actions.
*Business Planning and Reporting:
• Formulate the annual business plan for CLVL
• Provide timely, relevant and objective fiscal advice and information. Directs and provides support for trend analysis required by functional units and relevant channels of sales
• Ensure, in close cooperation with the CLVL leadership team, that an appropriate financial framework is in place to guide CLVL financial decision making. Clarity will be required on margins, expense ratios and income mix questions. Also, provides guidance on financial planning, reviews financial impacts of each functional business plans and recommends changes as appropriate.
• Ensure the appropriateness of the key assumptions (based on socio economic, lubricants market and competitor information) included in the financials of the Business Plan and annual budget proposals. Provide advice to the leadership team and other functional colleagues on these matters.
• Maintain regular liaison with the Accounts Payable business planning and fiscal groups to ensure alignment in expectations, reporting and reconciliations.
• Works with Finance to ensure to maintain records to meet legal and tax requirement and to measure both the inputs and the outcomes of the CLVL operations. Provide accounting services for use by managers in planning and controlling the work of the business, this includes financial accounting, management accounting, forecasting, budgeting and control systems.
• Together with Finance, plan and manage the CLVL’s tax liabilities under existing and proposed legislation. Evaluate the tax liability impact of contemplated courses of action and minimize the tax burden. Ensure prompt and appropriate payments at all times
• Manages the monthly reports for regional/global review and operational review of the leadership team. Monthly reconciliation and proposed action plan to bridge BP gaps (volume, margin, opex, etc) is also expected.
• Prepares monthly Profit and Loss for each function and the respective sales channels
• In close consultation with the leadership team, establish a relationship with each stake holder so that each individual has an opportunity to understand fully the key financial issues confronting the business.
• Manage and maintain the Finished Lubricants score card.
• Keep abreast of financial developments across the overall O&G business by liaising with Finance and other functions in CLVL.
Coach and mentor members of the Business Support Group in effective delivery of financial information and analyses, communication of internal control processes and expectations, and tracking performance against business plan with the Finished lubricants organization. Works with regional Competency specialists and HR to improve team skills and capabilities. Utilizes Performance Management Process (PMP) to effectively to build alignment and accountability.
Stewardship of Meetings and Processes
• Ensuring alignment and consistency with Cluster and Regional expectations and requirements for MBR, Demand Consensus and S&OP meeting materials and content
• Continue to steward the use and application of tools eg WAVE analytics, PMM etc
• OE Processes – overall coordinator and contact person for all OE related matters, including LPS matters, OE week, Business Continuity Plans, etc.
CLVL Leadership Team member
Other duties provide analysis, report and scenarios to support any new program or new processes to Country Sales manager and Country Chairman – CLVL in order to improve business process and/or meeting business plan.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month.
- Health care program for you and for your family.
- 18 days full paid leave a year.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Over 5 years of work experience in relevant industries and multinational companies
• Matured Vietnamese national with university degree, preferably in Finance and Accounting
• Strong leadership skills
• Demonstrated people management skills
• Excellent planning, analytical and reporting skills
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Fluent in English and Vietnamese, both written and oral
• Ability to work independently and in a team under high pressure
*How to apply:
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the following documents: (1) their resumes (in English); (2) notarized copy of qualification certificates and (3) an application letter (in English) via VietnamWorks website through May 24, 2019.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Unit 1&2, 11th Floor Charm Vit Tower, 117 Tran Duy Hung, Cau Giay, Hanoi.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: