Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
FUNCTIONAL BUSINESS OBJECTIVEs (FBOs):
The Business Intelligence Analyst is a central piece in CMG’s Agency service, providing insights on market, business and spending performance with the aim to increase efficiency and profits. Abiding to a high-performance culture and focusing on great execution towards clear revenue generation, he/she contributes to the company’s top and bottom line by:
· Working with Marketing Strategy & Account Management to identify business performance measurement requirements / metrics and translate these into meaningful business analytics;
· Consolidating all relevant (online & offline) data points including sales, customer behavior and marketing spending. Analyzing findings and recommending solutions to stakeholders;
· Working with Account Management & Marketing Strategy to develop valuable reporting and dashboards for the purpose of performance tracking. Provide assistance in weekly / monthly Client and stakeholder reporting;
· Own the tracking and performance measurement of CRM programs.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & CRITICAL DRIVERS:
A. First 3 Months Focus - Implement Business Intelligence Infrastructure
1) Work with Marketing Strategy to create processes and workflows for interaction with other stakeholders.
2) Research and recommend appropriate tools for Business Intelligence that works well with existing tools.
3) Lead the implementation of BI tools, the creation of relevant reports and dashboards.
B. 60% - Developing Reporting & Generating Insights
1) Coordinate with Marketing Strategy & Account Management to crystalize different projects’ performance measurements and necessary reporting schedule and outline.
2) Developing daily performance reporting to provide all Marketing Stakeholders with the required visibility; ensure the consistency, accuracy and timely issuance of data / reports generated.
3) Work with Marketing Strategy to map Client’s competitor off and online strategies, including campaigns, communications or new product / pricing offering.
4) Deliver ad-hoc reporting or data slices when and where necessary upon request from agency stakeholders.
5) Work with Marketing Strategy to find trends and provide improvement recommendations based on data generated. Submit findings to relevant stakeholders in an actionable format.
6) Maintain performance and operational readiness of all tools employed to generate data / insights; work with different stakeholders to troubleshoot any existing issues.
C. 30% - Leading CRM Projects
1) Work with Marketing Strategy and any necessary outsourced service to design and implement different CRM programs within a timeline and budget.
2) Ensure the consistency of data gathered by working with relevant stakeholders for improved data inputs.
3) Measure performance and efficiency of the programs implemented and generate suggestions for targeting, cost and impact improvement.
4) Project manage improvements projects and generate reporting on the performance and project evolution to all relevant stakeholders.
D. 10% - Building Team & Culture
1) Recruitment: Define org structure, identify gaps and recruit ‘A Players’ capable of adding further to the team.
2) Training & Development: regularly hold sessions to share insights with different stakeholders and gather information from the same. Continuously monitor competition. Keep developing knowledge on new BI tools.
3) Succession Planning: Ensure an effective succession plan is in place to accommodate the growth of the team. Work with the management team to keep the succession plans current.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Personal Accident Insurance 24/24
- Training opportunities, active working environment, team building
- Free gym at all California clubs
Yêu cầu công việc
- University Degree preferably in a relevant degree such as business, management, accounting, economics, statistics, information science, engineering or similar.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in a directly relevant role, with demonstrated success shown
- Strong commercial sense, with proven ability to create insights and actions from complex datasets.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and other statistical tools.
- Have knowledge in SQL and Macro
- Hands on experience of data analytics tools, both online and offline.
- Good communication and reporting skills. Ability to take complex ideas into actionable and digestible insights.
- Results driven character. Process focused with a tireless focus on output quality.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:464 Phan Xich Long, Phu Nhuan District
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:09/02/2019