Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
*Reports to: Personal Health GM, Vietnam
*Location: HCM City
• Responsible to drive sales (both sell-in and sell-out) at outlet/shop level and support customers on the day to day operations with Philips Personal Health (domestic appliances)
• Responsible for building strong customer relationships and driving excellence at the point of sale.
• Executes the objectives coming from Account Management at store level.
• Modern trade channel.
• Managing Digital activities (Lazada, Shopee etc)
• Ensures proper implementation of Philips Commercial Policy.
• Ensure orders are collected and Turnover targets are reached
• Focus on optimized product mix (push sales/volume)
• Commercially co-responsible for developing business partnership with account
• Operates and executes pricing policies – according to commercial policy
• Sell according to prices agreed by account management.
• Limited negotiation for mixed and decentralized accounts.
• Ensures queries are solved effectively balancing service and cost
• Drive changes in WoW (e.g. electronic ordering-AOE)
• Monitor customer stock situation
• Maximize promotions
• Monitor & manage promotion execution
• Monitor & manage “out of stock” situations
• Give training to sales people
• Monitor customer overdue
• SFA reporting
• Performs, as an experienced specialized Field Sales Representative, assignments that require broad consultation of specialists to get a clear view on WHAT has to be delivered and complex analysis of the available field sales data in order to decide HOW to best carry out the assignment.
• Finds solutions by involving field sales data from multiple resources using Root Cause Analysis.
• Takes initiative and identifies problems in actual way of working, formulates alternatives and recommendations; develops and introduces new supporting sub-processes and improves existing processes.
• Initiates & runs small field sales improvement projects.
• Acts as an informal resource or (functional) supervisor for less experienced colleagues.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Chance to promote long term career
- Competitive health benefits
- Flexible work schedule
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelors’ degree
• Experience in different sales & business assignments with ability to influence in a complex, fast-paced, matrix- reporting, multi-cultural environment
• Background in Digital, e-commerce and consumer goods highly advantageous
• Experience in market/customer facing operations
• Leverages standard practices and encourages cooperation across boundaries
• Solid background of technical related sales, value proposition selling skills, and key customer management
• Solid background in direct end user and influencer engagement
• Ability to create a positive and engaging environment with colleagues
• Strong Communication. Requires fluency in both local language and English
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
At Philips, we believe there’s always a way to make life better. We innovate for people and for our people. By joining Philips, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on helping to improve lives. We also believe that we are strong only when you are. That is why we offer a variety of innovative benefits, flexibility and health programs aimed at helping you be at your best. The cutting edge challenges, inspiring teams, learning resources and unexpected career experiences will equip you to be in full control of your desired career.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website and read about what our people say. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Follow us on LinkedIn for updates on industry news.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:12/F, A&B TOWER - 76 Le Lai St. District 1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:06/01/2019