Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
***The Business Development Manager (BDM) has accountabilities in 3 main areas, namely Existing Customer Development, New Customer Development, and execution of clear Damco blueprint ‘ways of working’…
1. Premier Sales Existing Customer development
- Accountable for delivery of the Actual ‘Through The Till’ CM1 for the assigned Existing Premier Customer portfolio, through the sale of Damco standard products and focus on selected trade lanes, and effective Book of Business management.
- Accountable for supporting the resolution of CSO reported Premier Sales customer issues, including interventions with customers to resolve escalated issues, DSO resolutions and also ensuring commitments to volumes are met (with proactive interventions in the event of deviation from agreements, and re-negotiations thereafter, where necessary)
- Accountable for ensuring that contracts / agreements for all customers within the Premier portfolio comply with Damco blueprint guidelines, are comprehensive documented, maintained and appropriately communicated to all relevant Damco and external parties.
2. Premier Sales New Business Generation (should be possible to combine 1+2)
- Accountable for delivery of the Actual ‘through the till’ CM1 with a clear focus on Damco standard products and predefined trade lanes.
- Accountable for the pursuit of identified potential customers, through adoption of Damco commercial blueprint ‘ways of working, thus creating a differentiating customer experience.
- Accountable for the “Up-Selling” process within the geographic territory, whereby ‘Non Controlled’ shippers and network derived sales leads are comprehensively pursued, as per Damco blueprint guidelines
3. Premier Sales ‘Ways of Working’
- Accountable for ensuring that Damco blueprint processes, guidelines, tools and procedures are adopted without exception.
- Accountable for ensuring that the PSA CRM Open sales pipeline is sufficiently robust to ensure delivery of required Actual ‘Through The Till’ CM1 targets, whilst simultaneously ensuring an adequately strong platform for delivering result performance in the coming financial result period.
- Accountable for ensuring that periodically introduced sales campaigns to drive focused development of the Premier Sales portfolio is execute within your geographical scope.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive package and bonus
- Internal and external trainings
- Companys activities: movies/birthday/outing trip...
Yêu cầu công việc
- 2 years + in a customer facing sales role, ideally within the logistics industry
- A good understanding of logistics and forwarding products, solutions and terminology, in the local market
- Proven track record of targeting, pursuing and winning opportunities, through both personal and collaborative selling efforts.
- Proven track record in a matrix, multi-cultural organization, building strong relationships and networks both locally and internationally.
- Developed communication, persuasiveness, influencing and negotiation skills
- Has strong needs evolution and questioning skills
- Demonstrable ability to handle most common customer objections
- Self Motivated and performance driven
- Fluency in English
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:4th-5th Floor, Zen Plaza, 54-56 Nguyen Trai Dist. 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:12/07/2019