Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
The Brewing Business Development Manager reports to the Foods Care Leader Vietnam. This position is primarily focused on account acquisition with 30% basic on the management of existing accounts and 70% with new acquisition. This is a direct, customer-facing sales role with responsibility to retain existing revenues and close new revenue opportunities with both new and existing customers.
• Full-time position
• Days and hours of work will conform to the local policy
• Work location is Vietnam
• Travel requirement approximately 50%. Overnight and international travel will be required in this role.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform white spot prospecting with local team to identification of potential Brewing opportunities.
• Monitor and report for both respective accounts and, where needed, aligned Key Accounts by utilizing corresponding tools, such as Sales Pipeline, as developed. Monitoring and reporting should include win/loss analysis, market intelligence, and other key learning.
• Work intensely and directly on application expertise to reinforce value proposition.
• Continuously focus on sales growth execution and sales target achievement through new account research and acquisition planning, leveraging sector expertise and local intelligence.
• Lead account analysis, preliminary proposal, testing and rollout.
• Work closely with corresponding with Sector Leader/Application team for proposal development.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Bonus according to KPIs and performance
- Competitive salary, performance review periodic
- Opportunities to work in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural and innovative environment
Yêu cầu công việc
• University in microbiology, food science, chemistry, engineering, or degree supportive of this role. Master’s or advance degree desired.
• Minimum 5 years of successful experience in Beer/Brewing sales or sales account management, plant management, processing, quality assurance, or other relevant role.
• Demonstrated success in direct consultative sales role with increasing levels of responsibility. Experience in field sales, customer marketing, and/or category management in addition to knowledge of working with key or strategic accounts.
Capabilities and Strengths:
• Fluent in the English language, both spoken and written.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and spoken). Desire solid demonstrated presentation skills with ability to convey complex information to a broad audience.
• Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task while being flexible with changing demands.
• Self-starter with the confidence to take risk, partner with business leaders as required, lead change, and work transparently with all stakeholders.
• High sense of drive and urgency with a positive outlook.
• Excellent planning, organization, communication and execution skills.
• Ability to implement problem solving techniques in order to resolve customer issues and take corrective action.
• Ability to work independently as well as thrive in a cooperative work environment while working confidently with higher management.
• Willingness and experience to travel internationally. Travel may be extensive at Vietnam.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Chưa cập nhật
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: