Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Mới Tốt Nghiệp
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Responsible for all DHL eCommerce billing systems (SAP). The role involves in ensuring high data quality standards in the billing systems. Incumbent is also responsible for identifying potential billing issues pro-actively due to system / process changes, liaise with cross functional (Finance, Operations, IT and other related sub- commercial functions like Products, Pricing and Product Engineering) and perform impact analysis of any changes. Responsibilities will also include understanding of system requirements, working with RO billing / IT team for development, and support in end to end testing of the system.
• Ensure billing cycles and accuracy in invoicing to customer is always maintained
• To reconcile with customer to finalize the billing amount
• To issue VAT invoice and ensure they are released in timely manner
• Engage Operations and IT teams to ensure no disruption of billing process
• Support on issues related to billing during month / weekly billing process
• Understanding of the system requirements due to changes to the business process
• Testing of the system changes and constant checks on system performance
• Improve and streamline billing processes
• Ensuring Billing data quality - Planned audits
• Coordinates change request, defects, and engage RO Billing/IT teams for resolution
• Liaise with IT to resolve technical issues
• Coordinates with data sender and receiver systems (i.e.. CONNECT, SAP FICO) for billing related issues
• List and maintain the billing process and ensure the accurate reporting of profitability on all distribution and mail solutions services.
• Monitor and report on a monthly basis contract end date. List customers whose contracts due to expire and recommend pricing for contract renewal to be forwarded to concerned parties.
• Minimize manual operations in order to achieve increased levels of efficiency.
• Identify and drive process improvements.
• Ensure the smooth periodic interface from operational systems to financial systems.
• Prepare related schedules for management information.
• Ensure the timely and accurate preparation of monthly management reports and schedules.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Health insurance and Social insurance regulated by Vietnam Labor Law
- PeP Expert Training, First Choice Training, BGER Training, Functional Training,...
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
1 year experience
Good understanding of the postal business and preferably be knowledgeable in the Mail/Logistics Industries
Enjoy working with figures and spreadsheets as well as being methodical, accurate and having an eye for detail
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Chưa cập nhật
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: