Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Mới Tốt Nghiệp
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
1. Coordinate with the purchase team to achieve clear data management.
2. Create and maintain data of all operations.
3. Compile and follow up on deliveries from packing yards.
4. Issue and follow up new PO for suppliers.
5. Follow up on booking, vessel, and reporting to each stakeholder.
6. Check LC draft and follow up LC issued and amendment with Bank.
7. Handle LC documents present to the bank (commercial invoice, packing list, insurance, Bill of lading…) and make sure it complies with LC
8. Organized inventory around the yard.
9. Communicate with various other department as needed to create comprehensive schedules for business process such as sales, shipping lines, accounting department.
10. Ensure that all expenditures stay within the company budget
11. Address and solves any issues happen (shipping line, bank, suppliers)
12. Maintain and updates data in salesforce: record and update activities, create reports based on data managed and maintained.
13. Maintain quality reports and follow up on decision taken to quantify its outcome
14. Submit monthly/quarterly and annual reports.
15. Communicate and negotiate with oversea suppliers.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Bonus based on your performance
- Premium insurance, extra holidays, company outings trips
- Training schemes
Yêu cầu công việc
What we expect from you
1. Proven supply chain experience.
2. Have knowledge in ERP and CRM systems.
3. English: Good written and spoken English.
4. Chinese: Would be an advantage.
5. Ability to act independently and manage different time zones.
6. Ability to process data on Excel, Access with proficiency.
7. Knowledge of timber would be an advantage but not essential.
What we offer you:
- Salary: Attractive salary package
- Bonus: The 13th salary
- Premium health care
- Gifts on birthday and some special holidays
- International work environment with great colleagues. A transparent, friendly and fun working environment that treats everyone fairly and honest
- Opportunities for both personal and professional development within the company
*If you are interested in this position and meet most of the requirements stated above, please send us your latest English CV with picture and expected salary by APPLY NOW via Vietnamworks
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Room 1003, Floor 10, 20 Nguyen Dang Giai, Thao Dien, District 2, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: