Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
* Job Purpose
Work in partnership with the business leaders of the assigned account (functions/ departments) to provide customer focused HR support and solutions to add value to the business and to embed talent strategy in conjunction with specialist HR functions. Work with the people leaders and line manager in implementing the business strategy of the department/s into HR plan/s. Work with the people leaders to get their feedback on HR practices and services as the key input for improvement.
* Major Accountabilities
1. Talent Acquisition:
• Implement and execute a recruiting plan to fill current openings positions
• Build a pipeline of talent to fill future openings as the company continues rapid growth
• Develop strong relationships with hiring managers to obtain understanding of position and department needs
• Work with people leaders in forecasting and planning the talent pipeline requirements in line with the department’s business strategy.
• Work with people leader in recruiting and placement of the best-fit talents from the market within agreed service level agreement.
• Work with line managers to ensure that new employees have memorable first experience as part of the on-boarding process.
2. Relationship Management - support the people leaders and line management of the assigned account in the following:
• (Talent Management) Work with people leader in managing talents and key talents metric to ensure the execution and durability of the assigned departments.
• (Performance Management) Work closely with the people leader and line management to ensure that Performance Management Process is implemented consistently, fairly and as an integrated process across the department. Ensure that management and staff are well versed with the process, and utilize it in their day-to-day people and work management. Work with the Talent Development Team to conduct Performance Improvement learning sessions as required.
• (Compensation Management) Work closely with the business leader and line management in ensuring fair, objective and consistent implementation of the various compensation programs (annual salary review, AIP, off cycle review). Work with Compensation Team for any off-cycle salary recommendations, promotions, evaluation and pricing of newly-created and/or revised jobs.
• (Employee Relations) Work with the line manager or assigned HR specialist area in developing employee relations programs in order to create a positive, ethical, effective and productive work environment. Implement approved disciplinary measures, as required, in cases of violation of company rules, policies and procedures and Code of Business Conduct. May conduct actual investigation of reported violations.
• (Personnel Budget Management Support) Work with Compensation & Benefit to review the monthly personnel expense report and address any issues or requirements from the department/s.
• Build up and maintain a closed relationship with internal customers and ensure that business needs are supported in the place from HR relationship management perspective.
• Work closely with line management of defined support area in structuring, internal moving and developing their respective teams and support agreed action plans.
3. HR practices champion:
• Implement HR practices and policies to ensure consistent application in the department.
• Promote feedback for line management and employees to aid HR functions in continuous improvement of its services and processes.
• Contribute to the structure review of the assigned departments with simple review of improving efficiency and new roles created/ current roles revised at GCF 6 and below.
• Involve specific projects as well as participate in functional and cross-functional initiatives as assigned time to time.
• Provide value-added advice, practical ideas and support line management where appropriate to make the internal customers get the expected value from HR relationship role.
• Understand employee experience and anticipate their needs and concerns.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Lương thưởng hấp dẫn
- BHXH, BHYT, BHTN theo quy định của Luật lao động
- Môi trường làm việc chuyên nghiệp, năng động
Yêu cầu công việc
* Technical Skills and Knowledge
• Staff resourcing skills across industries and functions/departments.
• Understand business process, role and resource requirements, strong diagnostic skills and ability to provide advice on solutions to complex problems.
• Ability to self-motivate and work well independently
• Be able to find knowledge in various HR practices and the ability to apply this in consulting related assignments
• Understands the regulatory/legal environment for employee relations
• Good oral and written communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
• Strong customer service orientation
• Ability to engage and influence people across levels
• Team player, strong collaboration
• Ability to manage own time and workload and juggle conflicting priorities (especially, if the HR Relationship Management is responsible for more than 1 department)
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably, with emphasis in a relevant HR discipline
At least five (5) years recruiting experience or similar role required, preferably in finance/insurance/banking
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ:29th Floor, Vietcombank Tower, 5 Melinh Square, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:03/05/2019