Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• Associate Finance Manager - Global Services focus on supporting the Account to Report function for businesses of Johnson & Johnson Vietnam – Medical Sector, and performing select functional responsibilities in a consistent manner, across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes.
• Provide leadership and coaching for direct reports through developmental feedback and performance evaluation, ensuring strong team performance and effectiveness.
• Support Country Finance Manager to effectively manage resource utilization, including identifying changes to long term resource needs to ensure teams are driving efficiencies.
• Actively coach others and identify or create developmental or stretch assignments.
• Build strong relationships with business partners, ensuring there is effective collaboration with a value creation mindset among the teams.
• Drive collaboration and change, both within and outside Global services organization.
• Ensures that appropriate financial processes and systems are in place in accordance with local government laws and corporate policies.
• Support to country finance manager in driving process improvements and standardization
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive Package
Yêu cầu công việc
• University graduated with Finance background.
• Good command of English and computer skills.
• At least 05 years experience in financial and accounting field.
• Ability to communicate across functions
• Accuracy and SAP experience is preferable
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
12th Floor – Vietcombank Tower, 05 Me Linh Square, Ben Nghe Ward, District 01
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: