Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Purpose of job: To directly assist the CEO in his/her management duties within the organization primarily in the administration areas as they relate to every department and outside the organization as directed.
- Arrange calendar appointments for the CEO, and help facilitate all obligations.
- Book and arrange travel, transport and accommodation, and file expenses on a timely basis for CEO.
- Do research for potential donors and assist CEO to prepare for presentations and other meetings.
- Assist Development department in administrative duties as directed.
- Carry out the administrative tasks of the CEO’s office such as typing, filing, calendaring to ensure that the CEO’s office is prepared and on time for all internal and external obligations.
- Has excellent English skills and assists with translation and editing of press releases, proposals and other public relations related information used for communications inside and outside VCF.
- Work with all departments to assist CEO with close coordination of all organization activities.
- Keep confidential information CONFIDENTIAL.
- Assist with the organization and implementation of VCF events.
- Attend events as assigned by the CEO
- Other tasks as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary package
- 15 days of annual leave/year
- Training and team building activities
Yêu cầu công việc
- University Degree. MBA/MA is preferable, but years of experience may be considered as equivalent. At least 2 years of working experience in the Administrative field, having firm experience and capabilities in working with and/ or supporting expats. Excellent English and Vietnamese language skills both written and verbal.
- Experience in logistics support, facilities management, office maintenance is strongly preferred.
- Proactive, open-minded and independent.
- Can-do attitude with a strong customer service mindset.
- High sense of responsibility, enthusiasm, supportiveness and teamwork.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to learn and develop, Excellent presentation skills, logical and analytical skills
- Experience working in the International NGO sector or similar experience is helpful.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
14E21 Thao Dien street, Thao Dien ward, Dist 2, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: