Kinh nghiệm: 2 - 5 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cử nhân
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Giám Đốc và Cấp Cao Hơn
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Monitor all reservation tasks.
- Ensure all staff are fully trained on the reservation systems available and fully conversant with the rates, packages and any special offers available
- Give solution in case guests complain and unsanctified upon booking.
- Follow up the email replied to guests within 24 hours or not.
- Follow up, monitor, fix and remind the team if any reply to guests is not correct as standard.
- Monitor reservation do group booking and VIP guests
- Guide and ensure all staff followed up SOP of reservation.
- Booking must be checked one day in advanced, preparing document and handing over to receptionist.
- Maintain a close working relationship with all departments of the resort.
- Know all room rate information, package, promotion and exact transferring for staffs & guests.
- Deal with urgent issues with receptionist in the date.
- Timely inform matters affecting customer or employee to Customer Service Director.
- Taking responsibility for doing reports Customer Service Director requests.
- Being able to handle guests complains with good manner according resort policy.
- Do forecasting of rooms occupancy, preparing relevant report on projected revenues.
- Handle over booking, follow up and ready for changing room category or transfer hotel situations.
- Control resort availability and allotment to maximize hotel revenue
- To be ready and responsible to perform any other duties and designated or required by Management from time to time
- Be responsible to assign the staff to operate the office, document, stationery and ensure smoothly operating
- Monitors performance of staff on a regular basis
- Uses leading and managerment skill effectively for new staff or cross-training staff within the reservation
- Monitors staff productivity and performance and taking appropriate actions when necessary to ensure departmental goals and targets are achieved
- Be concerned with staff discipline and staff performance and help to develop skills for all staff within the section
- Level of Education: Bachelor (Foreign languages, Foreign Trade, Hospitality).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English, additional foreign language is preferred.
- Outstanding office computer skills.
- Pro-active with a passion for luxury hospitality;
- Minimum three years of experience at the same equivalent in hospitality.
- Outstanding communication skill.
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ: Tổ hợp Giải trí và Du lịch Cocobay Đường Trường Sa, tổ 53 Tân Trà, phường Hòa Hải , Quận Ngũ Hành Sơn , Đà Nẵng , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/01/1970