Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
We are open to potential candidates for the post Assistant Project Manager - Safety in our projects expanding demand.
SCOPE OF POSITION
Reporting to Safety Manager, PM - Safety will assist to develop, implement and enforce health & safety policies at all times, plan and coordinate with all parties to ensure safe and clean working environment.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Assist to produce and issue for review of a site safety plan
• Support to ensure all rules and regulation within the site safety plan is adhere to
• Assist to supervise, communicate and instruct contractors for safety and housekeeping management
• Join regular safety meetings with contractors
• Conduct regular safety site inspections with contractors
• Issue written warnings and instructions to contractor on irregularities spotted
• Assist to review and comment on safety plans and method statements submitted by contractor
• Report to SPM-PM - in- charge of the area for any urgent safety hazards or offences to the safety regulations
• Take immediate action to prevent accidents
• Assist to enforce all site rules and regulations at all times
• Provide or direct contractors to provide initial safety induction training for contractors working on site as to the procedures concerning health and safety.
• Verify that all tools and equipment are adequate and safe for using
• Promote safe practices at the job site
• Assist to train and carry out drills and exercises on how to manage emergency situations
• Conduct investigation of near-miss and/or accidents
• Advise contractors regarding observance of safety and health legislation.
• Conduct tool box meeting on a regular basis
• Ensure that contractors supply information on health and safety on the construction site and that such information is comprehensive to the employees concerned.
• Coordinating the interaction of contractor crews.
• Site point of contact for all H.S.A enquires and emergency services.
• Ensuring all contractors implement a safe pass system. All equipment checked incl. erection of scaffolding system, cranes and lifts
• Support to control site access of vehicles in conjunction with site security.
• Proof reading of all method statements to ensure compliance to Legislation
• Support to produce weekly safety and environment report
• Any other additional requirement/ instruction from management
• Manage/ supervise sub-ordinates safety officers
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Under companys policy
Yêu cầu công việc
• University degree is required
• Holder of Safety Office Certificate issued by “Department of Labor Invalids and Social Affair” of Vietnam
• Minimum of 5-year experience on construction sites, preferably working for an international company
• Good management skill and able to communicate on all levels
• Good communication skills and problem solving capabilities
• Competent English skills for communication and report
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Level 7, PVcom Bank Building, 30/4 Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang City
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: