Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Mới Tốt Nghiệp
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
- Work under Philippine head Merchandiser and Korean Manager.
- Working closely with buyers about backpack development, with factory about production and shipment status, with suppliers about material sample request/development and price.
- Receiving PO sheet from buyer, checking and making internal PO.
- Careful sample checking to ensure that all samples sent to buyers and factory are correct.
- Making spec sheet and trim card for production site to avoid wrong production.
- Arranging sample shipment.
- Costing submission to managers for each pack item developed.
- Working with factories to solve unexpected problems during production and after shipment.
- Co-ordinate well with such other teams as development team, production team, QC team, material team, shipping team… for any issues regarding backpack development & production.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Premium Healthcare for employee
- Competitive salary
- Annual leave, Insurance and Policy following Labor Law
Yêu cầu công việc
- Good level of English comprehension; speaking and writing emails.
- Good attitude towards the work: Honest, Respectful & Passionate attitude.
- Preferable if one has an experience in backpack or garment manufacturing factories.
- Competency in M/S office (Excel, Word and others)
- Ability to work individually and logically under pressure.
- Negotiable salary depends on the candidate’s capability based on ‘Job Requirements’
- Bonus at 150% of basic salary per year; hard working bonus at 1day- basic salary.
- All the benefits as per Vietnamese labor laws.
- Pickup-car at Trung Chanh crossroad.
- Work in a friendly working environment.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ:Chanh Hamlet, Duc Lap Thuong Commune, Duc Hoa Town Long An Province
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:05/05/2019