Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
REPORTS TO: Manager, Assembly
SUPERVISES: Production Supervisor
CONTACTS: All related sections in the company, Vendors, Suppliers, Customers, Molex Entities
Support Manager, Assembly to manage the operation of department. Maintain preventive maintenance activities, ISO implementation, ITS/SAP operation. Substitute for Manager, AS
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Deploy department KPIs and goals. Make plan, organize, execute and review to achieve the goals.
2. Be responsible to manage the operation of manual and auto- assembly lines, maintenance teams to improve overall machines/lines effectiveness by improving machines/lines availability, performance and quality.
3. Organize and execute for product test, transfer and new product development in assembly lines and machines. Participate in delivery judgment meeting.
4. Assure the policy, procedures and standards are applied and comply in operation.
5. Responsible for SAP/ITS system, maintenance, inventory stock take, QNs handling and ISOs / TS16949/ CRS / EICC audit
6. Participate and execute operational excellence as zero defects, kaizen, GLSS, production cost saving plans and activities.
7. RR&E setting and review, training and coaching subordinates, people relation and performance assessment.
8. Responsible for expenses related to department operation.
9. Clearly understand self’s and section’s goals to make contribution to obtain quality and delivery goals.
10. Be accountable for the compliance to rules, procedures and requirement in terms of:
a. 7S & KAIZEN
b. Environmental Health Safety
c. EICC & Social Responsibility
d. Protection of company assets
11. Understand, support and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
12. Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Chế độ thưởng phong phú: tháng lương 13, thưởng thành tích, thưởng nóng, thưởng thâm niên,...
- Công ty mua thêm Bảo hiểm Tai nạn và Sức khỏe 24/7 cho nhân viên
- Xe đưa đón từ nội thành Hà Nội đến Công ty và ngược lại
Yêu cầu công việc
EDUCATION: College level or University
REQUIRED: At least 6 - 8 years experiences in a manufacturing industry
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
1. Good knowledge and skills of engineering, manufacturing processes, product design, QC tools
2. Procedures, processes, standards, instructions creation skills
3. English (oral and written), Work planning, Problem-solving, Training, Coaching, Leadership and managerial skills
4. Kaizen and innovation skills
5. Performance assessment.
6. Understand and implement as requirements from ISOs, CSR, EICC
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:P-15, Thang Long Industrial Park
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:10/04/2019