Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
To restore normal IT service operations within agreed service levels and business priorities and minimize the adverse impact on business operations for ACS Trading Vietnam Co. Ltd. and External Clients, ACS Trading Vietnam is now seeking an Entry IT Project Manager (Assistant IT PM) to join our corporate IT Project Management Office (PMO) and also to facilitate its IT Audit matters.
Job Summary / Skills Required:
With direct guidance, the Assistant IT Manager oversees and completes project(s) of small to large size with basic to medium complexity scope, schedule and deliverables agreed to by the project stakeholders and leadership.
• Good command of spoken and written English; communicate effortlessly in English (TOEIC score 800+ or equivalent).
• Ability to build and maintain good working relationship across many different functions and organization levels.
• Demonstrates an understanding of, and sensitivity to stakeholder’s needs.
• Identify and convey IT audit findings to senior management and clients.
• At least 5 years experience in internal or external IT audit, IT risk and compliance, and business process.
• Strong MS Office skills – Excel, Word, Power Point, etc. to organize documents, submit reports.
- Understand business model & strategy, know the industry trends to adapt to organizational objectives, and develop strategic plans to meet goals.
- Keeping update with recent technologies, advising on what new technological solutions and their implementation to meet business and systems requirements.
- Plans and controls departmental staffing, development, organization, hardware acquisitions, and facilities to ensure that they are consistent with the business plan of the company.
- Securing the data and the IT systems against loss or attack by computer viruses or other external threats.
- Build and maintain an IT team, which involve recruiting, hiring and mentoring staff.
- Planning, developing and implementing the IT budget and obtaining competitive prices from suppliers to ensure cost effectiveness.
- Creating a budget for each project as well as managing the financial aspects of the entire IT department such as purchases and ongoing budgeting.
IT Project Management
- Participate in ongoing IT projects to ensure acomplishment with deadline, meet with business plan & alignment with company standards & policies.
- Monitoring & maintaning project’s post-implementation as continous improvement activities.
Operation & Process
- Establishes or revise IT policies, standards, practices and security measures to ensure effective and consistent information processing operations and to safeguard information resources.
- Conduct appropriate trainings to employee to increase their awareness in securing confidential information.
- Analyzing, researching and recommending improvements to current systems and infrastructure.
- Ensuring that technological resources work reliably, meet production goals and will function into the future.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Year end, holiday bonus…
- Accident insurance & other health insurance
Yêu cầu công việc
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science is required, and master’s degree is preferred.
- Certificate related to IT field is desirable.
Technical knowledge and skills
- Have a basic (ideally broaden) knowledge in hardware platforms, enterprise software applications, and outsourced systems.
- Have a basic (ideally broaden) knowledge of OS platform Microsoft Windows Server 2012, 2016, Linux Operating System, Active Directory; Microsoft Exchange 2013, 2016; Microsoft Exchange Online; SQL Server 2016; Oracle database respectively.
- Have a basic knowledge (ideally broaden) of Cisco or similar; Firewall platform; Virtualizations Technologies (Vmware).
- Solution oriented and decision making.
- Strong collaboration skills, able to build effective teams to achieve high levels of performance
- Management skills to manage a number of projects simultaneously – organized and proactive personality
- Willingness to learn new skills, financial industry; be also able to adapt to an international working environment
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
246 Cong Quynh, Pham Ngu Lao, Dist.1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: