Kinh nghiệm: 2 - 5 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cao đẳng
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Customer Satisfaction (Guest Feedback, Social Media Review).
- Financial Performance (Up selling, Room Revenue, Operation Auditing).
- Showing Initiative, Problem Solving, Staff Training, Team Leading.
- Manages and motivates the Front Office team in order to provide a high standard of service for customers.
- Welcomes guests and fosters customer loyalty through his/her friendly manner.
- Develops high quality relationships with guests throughout their stay.
- Handles any guest complaints or contentious issues that cannot be settled directly by team members and provides a fast solution.
- Oversee and supervises guest arrivals and departures with the front office executive and duty managers.
- Provide high level of customer service and maintain a high profile in the day to day front office operations.
- Ensure that personalized service is offered to each and every guest.
- Ensures that the pricing policy and internal audit procedures are duly applied.
- Supervises the management of debtors, group and individual guest invoicing and cash operations.
- Monitor all executive floor executives to ensure maximum guest satisfaction through personal recognition and prompt cordial attention from arrival through departure.
- Review arrival list for all arrivals and VIPs to check room allocations, amenities and special requests.
- Prepare monthly and daily revenue report and circulate to all HODs.
- Prepare Room revenue and occupancy forecast take action on rate strategies.
- Is involved in recruitment of new team members for front office.
- Integrates and trains employees, providing support for skills development.
- Ensures that all front desk employees are well presented (uniforms, personal hygiene etc), and also punctual.
- Ensure team members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, facilities, events, pricing and policies and knowledge of the local area and events.
- Have a good knowledge of all systems and standard operating procedures of front office.
- Ensures that guest documentation and information is available and up-to-date.
- Well developed communication and customer relations skills. Highly organized, results-oriented with the ability to be flexible and work well under pressure. Knowledge of Opera / Fidelio / Other world Class Property Management System is required.
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset or Graduates bachelor degree and/or diploma in hotel or other related field. Computer Knowledge and experience in MS office programs.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years work experience as Assistant Manager or Team Leader - Front Office / Guest Relations in a hotel.
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ: Tổ hợp Giải trí và Du lịch Cocobay Đường Trường Sa, tổ 53 Tân Trà, phường Hòa Hải , Quận Ngũ Hành Sơn , Đà Nẵng , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/01/1970