Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• Assist Brand Manager (BM) in development of all elements of the marketing mix including new product, new pack, Below-The-Line (BTL) communication and promotional strategies for new projects and launches to strengthen brand awareness & equity and ensure alignment of brand positioning as defined by Headquarter Global Flagship Brands. Drive innovation and new ideas (from other markets) as appropriate especially to determine new ways to reach the consumer while ensuring legal compliance.
• Together with BM & Portfolio Brand and Trade Strategy Manager (PBTS), work closely with Brand Group, Region, cross functions, in-market Marketing & Sales, especially Field Marketing, Planning & Analysis and Operations, to deliver new launches commercial plans successfully with high quality and in-time implementation.
• Lead development and monitor closely both consumer engagement activities and digital platforms to ensure execution excellence and impactful delivery of brand message. Continuously assess, evaluate activities and platforms effectiveness and take corrective adjustment if necessary.
• Monitor and analyze brand performance, regulatory and consumer trend in market to identify opportunities and propose new launches commercial plan and launch marketing approach to maximize portfolio / brand performance through frequent market visit and insights from Sales and Strategic Insights.
• Responsible for all contact with global/local agency and management of projects contracted to the agencies. Manage time-lines and negotiates communication budgets allocated to the agencies. Make annual assessments of the performance of the agencies and takes corrective actions if necessary.
• Perform other assignments or special projects based on business needs as well as ensure effective utilization of brand budget as aligned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive Package
- Premium Health care
- Oversea training opportunity
Yêu cầu công việc
• High standard of university degree (required).
• At least 3 years relevant experience in FMCG brand management, latest position as ABM preferred.
• Good understanding of commercial strategy and full marketing mix. Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies through brand analysis and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
• Highly creative with ability to think out of the box. Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
• Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking. Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets.
• Good understanding of operational constraints and strong executional reflex.
• Appreciation of legislation/taxation, external relations, marketing standards in tobacco industry.
• Has strong agency and project management skills.
• Advanced communication and interpersonal skills, team player.
• Fluent English (written & spoken), local language & proficient computer skills
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:9F, Pearl Plaza Building, 561A Dien Bien Phu, W25, Binh Thanh District
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:22/09/2019