Kinh nghiệm: Hơn 2 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cử nhân
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
* Management of People
- To inspire, motivate coach and develop the store team.
- To Deputise for the Brand Manager in all areas.
- To challenge, stretch and motivate the Brand and Visual Management team to fulfil the Brand requirements
- To challenge, stretch and motivate the Management team to deliver in all areas of the store
- To coach and develop the team on Commercial issues such as understanding of financial data, use of company and in store reports and protection of profit.
- With support from the Brand Manager set payroll targets and ensure departments are appropriately staffed and payroll costs controlled.
- Act as a role model and ensure that the whole team deliver exemplary Customer Service at all times.
- Ensure that communication is a priority within the store that the whole team are involved and engaged
* Management of Sales and Operations
- Conduct regular floor walks with the Management Team to ensure layout is commercial and excellent retail standards are maintained.
- Ensure that all promotions / layout changes are actioned to a high standard in line with Company & Brand guidelines
- Assist the Brand Manager in the setting of Sales Plans / Cost Plans.
- Develop a full understanding of the local market place and make commercial decisions accordingly.
- Ensure that company and store specific processes aimed at protecting profit are in place and adhered to.
* Management Brands
- Ensure full understanding of Brand Strategies and visual requirements ensuring operational factors and visual excellence are both facilitated.
- Develop constructive relationships with Head Office contacts to support the delivery of the Brands in store but also to challenge them in order to move the brands on.
- Support and Participate in special events aimed at developing the Brands within the market place.
- University degree
- 2 years experience in Marketing/ Brand with similar position, within the FMCG industry/ Retail/ Fashion is a plus
- Has good foundations and understanding in branding
- Very good communication of English
- Good command of Microsoft Office.
- Good planning skills
- Analyzing thinking, teamwork, active and high responsibility
- Able to handle multi tasks and work under high pressure with tight deadlines
- Sơ yếu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ: Tầng 3, Tòa nhà Phú Điền, Số 83A Lý Thường Kiệt, Phường Trần Hưng Đạo , Quận Hoàn Kiếm , Hà Nội , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/01/1970